Making up

You wake up with  your eyes hurting and body sweaty.

Eww I must of fell asleep

You get up and take a shower and wash the make up off your face, you slip on something comfy

You walk downstairs to make you some coffee, you get your cup and  start the coffee pot, you hear foot steps behind you, "hey

You walk downstairs to make you some coffee, you get your cup and start the coffee pot, you hear foot steps behind you, "hey.. did you sleep okay" Cristina says behind you, you turn around to face her "uh yeah, I've got a massive headache tho" you say grabbing your coffee."well just take it easy, Carter and I have some stuff we need to buy for our trip next week" Cristina says grabbing a drink from the fridge "trip?... were are y'all going?" You say, she turns to look at you as she takes a sip of her drink "to his parents, he hasn't seen them is months and he misses them" she says, "you ready bae" Carter says, "yeah" Cristina says grabbing her bag "bye y/n" Cristina says before leaving, you grab your coffee and go back to your room.

You walk into your room and set on your bed, you hear Tom yelling and cursing on his game and it makes your head hurt even more. You're still pissed off about the whole Lexi thing and you know you shouldn't be because you and him were never official but it still hurts.

Fuck he's being so loud in there

You chose to go say something because you can't take the screaming, you open his door and look at him, he turn and looks at you "what" he says moving his headset off his ear so he can hear you "can you be any fucking louder, I have a massive headache and your not helping" you say standing in his door, "okay yeah whatever" he says before turning back around and fixing his headset.

Is this motherfucker being for real

"Okay so you'll be quiet" you say looking at the back of his head, he doesn't say shit so you walk out and slam his door. God he pisses me off. You go back to your room and lay under the covers. Hours go by and your still just laying there on your phone.

Maybe I should ask him about Lexi...
Fuck that.

You hear a knock come from your door "what" you say knowing it's Tom, he opens your door and walks to your bed "what is it" you say looking up at him He hands you a bottle of ibuprofen and a water "here it'll help with your headache" he says handing it to you, you grab it and take the pill "thanks" you say. Why is he helping me when he literally fucked me over yesterday.

"Look I'm sorry about last night, me and her arnt anything I promise" he says looking down at you, y'all arnt anything but you kissed her "why did you kiss her then" you say looking at him "I don't know and plus it was on the cheek", yeah because that makes it any better.

"So.. you still kissed her, was she why you wanted to just be hookups" you say looking up at him. I didn't really want the answer to that. "Well no and yes, we had been talking even before the pool party, but I really like you"

"Dude you fucking made out with me while you were still talking to her, Tom we've hooked up after that" you  say clearly getting pissed off. "Look I know that and I'm sorry I just... I didn't know yet" he says. He didn't know what?, if he liked me.

Is this a fucking game to him

You stand up, getting heated "Tom I'm not just some girl you can fuck just for fun, and what didn't you know" you yell   "I don't know if I liked Lexi or not" he say. You stand there not knowing what to say, you turn around and whip your hands down your face, you take a deep breath and turn to face him.

"Okay well you need to pick....me or Lexi, but one thing  I know is I'm not going to be a fucking side piece or whatever" you say, "y/n your not a side piece, I really do like you" he says walking closer to you "how do I know that" you say with your arms crossed, he try's to step closer to you and reaches his hand out but you shove his hand away with your shoulder "I'll delete her, stop talking to her, whatever you want I'll do.. but I really do like you" he say, you look at him not knowing if you should give in or keep your guard.

You like this motherfucker way to much

"Okay" you say uncrossing your arms, he smiles at you and steps closer sliding his hands onto your hips, looking down at you "thank you y/n" he whispers, he leans down and kisses you, it was slow and passionate, you hold onto his  shoulders as you kiss him back. After a little you let go "this doesn't mean we're on great terms okay" you say, he nods his head "okay", you set back on your bed "is there anything else you need for your headache" he says "no, just silence" you say, he nods his head and walks back to his room.

🎀see I told y'all they'd make it up part of me wanted to keep the fight going but I didn't so yeah, like always love y'all🫶🎀