Netflix and chill

You and Tom have been doing good for the past week, Cristina and Carter are gone so it's just you and him.

Your currently laying in Tom's room while he plays his game "hey we should do like a movie night" you say laying on your belly on your phone, "yeah, what movie do you wanna watch" he says getting up, he leans over you laying on your back giving you kisses on the cheek "mm.. I don't know" you say "maybe we could watch a scary movie" he suggests "you know I don't like scary movies" you say frowning your eyebrows, "fine" he says getting off you, he holds onto your hips as he's behind you, "maybe Terrifier" you say, he lays back on you "you just said no scary movies, but yeah we can" he says.

Later that night you and him go and get snacks and drinks for the movie, y'all get back and set it all up, "alright, you ready" he says getting in the bed with the popcorn, you set up and lay on his chest "mhm" you say grabbing some popcorn, he turns the movie on and you start to watch  it  "ahh shit" you say as you see the gory scene "this movie is intense" he say looking at you, "yeah but it's good" you say snuggling up to him, you place your leg on top of him, he rubs your thigh as you do so.

Half way through the movie you start getting board so you chose to tease Tom  alittle, you rub your hand up and down his bare chest, up and down, side to side, he doesn't notice or budge so you do alittle more, you slide your hand down his torso to the waistband of his boxers, you slide your finger in and around the elastic teasing him, he starts to shift under you signaling that it's working, you try to slide your hand more but  he grabs it "don't start what you can't finish love" he say looking down at you, you know that if you start this it won't end well for you but you don't care.

You go up to his neck kissing it and biting down on his sweet spot making him moan you slide your hand into his boxers and rub him slow enough to get him frustrated "mhm baby" he says feeling on your body, you get on top of him and y'all start making out, his hands rub all along the sides of your body, squeezing your hips and thighs he trails  his hand up and down your back down to your ass, squeezing it gently.

"Fuck love... I wanna make you feel good" he says in a low voice, he looks at you with low hooded eyes and you can tell there full with lust "and how will you do that" you say rubbing his neck and jaw "let me show you" he says kissing you, he leans you down to where your laying and he's over you, he kisses your neck down to your collar bone nibbling on your skin , he slides his hands up your shirt rubbing your side as he plays with your breast, he leaves wet kisses all over your breast as he sucks on your nipple, he looks up at you as he does so and you tangle your fingers in his hair tugging ever so slightly getting little wines for him in return.

He kisses you further down till he's where you want him, he bites on your thighs kissing them all around "god I love your thick thighs baby's" he say as he kisses up your inner thigh making your face get hot, he teases you through your panties, rubbing up and down, you can't help but squirm underneath him, he plays with the hem of your panties teasing you just like you did him "fuck please no teasing" you say playing with his hair, he pulls your panties off and places your legs on on his solders.

You can feel his  hot breath on your core and it's making you more needy, you huff and whine as he kisses your thighs, he takes his time with you teasing you blowing on your core making you jilt "be patient love" he say lifting up, he kisses you then goes back down,  he sliders his fingers between your folds "so wet" he says to himself, you tug and play with his hair as you feel him slide a finger into you, he slides his fingers in and out slowly making you buck your hips up, he goes and licks your clit making figure eights with his tongue as he slides  his fingers faster into you,  the feeling of his fingers in you paired with the way he's sucking and licking your clit is sending you over the edge "fuck I'm close" you moan as you grip his hair pulling him closer to you if that's even possible, you squeeze your thighs together, trying to hold your orgasm in, he uses his elbows to hold your legs pushing them back even further "cum for me love, all over my face" he says licking your folds, he goes back to your clit and sucks hard swirling his tongue all around, you moan his name and wine as you cum, you lay all the way back as your legs shake, "you did good for me love" he say giving you kisses on the cheek, he goes and get you a wet towel and cleans you up, you get on top of him and lay on his chest, "I love you" he say kissing your temple "I love you to" you say closing your eyes.

For the rest of the night you and him cuddled and soon fell asleep.

🎀ok first I feel like I could of did better on this one but I don't feel like redoing the smut part because I feel like it wasn't enough but it's okay, as always I love y'all🫶🎀