5. someone's care

Tanya pov:

Numb

That's what I'm feeling right now. Ever since my husband did that stunt, I have been feeling very confused.

I don't know what I should feel right now whether I should be happy, that after so many year I have seen care for me in someone's eyes Or should I cry that after so many years I have finally seen care for me in someone's eyes.

I was lost in my own thought when suddenly I heard a voice, it was non other than my husband

'Yes I'm coming in an hour' he yelled at someone on call walking straight towards the door.

'Where are you going, Ayan? Don't you know that it's her first kitchen today?' Said Ayan's Mother

'I have my meeting to attend Mom and don't you know that I don't give a fucking shit about it' Ayan said to his Mom in slightly higher tone or maybe this is how he talk to other,

Whatever Mr Rathor feelings are mutual, I don't care about your fucking opinion towards me

They were talking or rather I can say that they were arguing and I was just staring at his hand where there was a burn mark because of me. He left without applying any medicine. What kind of person is he? Doesn't he feel any pain?

'Tanya dear, I'm sorry don't take his word seriously' said Maa. 'It's okay Maa I understand, please tell me what should I prepare for lunch' I asked her in a polite manner.

'Make any thing dear, whatever you feel like making will be fine. Ayan really like gajar ka halwahalwa and chloe puri too, so make sure to include those' Ayan mother said, there was a different smile on her face, a genuine smile, but by the end that smile faded. Maybe there's something between Ayan and his mother.

I nodded and then went towards the kitchen and started my work. Cooking wasn't that difficult for me I've been doing it since childhood, so I've gotten used to it. It took a full two hours to make everything. After preparing the food, I set everything up in the hall and then called my mother. When I looked at the time, it was 1 o'clock. I don't know why, but I kept looking towards the door, maybe expecting my husband. His mother arrived and blessed me with her hand on my head when she saw me. She sat down and started eating while I stood behind her, watching her expressions. I trusted the food I had prepared, but I couldn't say anything about what his mother thought. She smiled at me and asked me to sit down. I waited, hoping she would say something. 'The food is really good, dear, she said, and then asked me to eat the food. I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I declined, and she gave me a gift- earrings for my ears-and blessed me. I don't know why, but seeing her made me nostalgic for my own mother. Today if my mother were alive then probably she would have look like her. Maybe. After finishing her food she talk with me for a while asking about my childhood and shared Ayan childhood memories with me. While talking to her, I realise that she is kind and sweet women. She told me to take a rest and went to her room.

I also went to Ayan's room. Well, it's mine now too, but for how many days, I don't know. What should I do? I came to my room, but there's nothing to do here. I sat on the sofa and turned on my phone, expecting no messages or calls except from one person- my best friend. My soul sister SUBHI. I open my whatsApp and saw her message-

SUAR❤‍🩹
"Where are you sweetheart, yk I coming back darling
where the fuck are you SUAR🐷, phone kyu band hai tumhara suar
Aa Nalayak message ka reply to de yarr, yehi Parwarish di h maine tujhe ki mere message ka reply na de phone band krke rakh
Aaj 5 din hogya Suar kaha h Tu zinda to hai n maar war to nhi gaii n, dekh suar aase aakle nhi marna thk h n yaad hai n hume plan banya tha ki sath main marenge hum dono wo bhi pahado se khud ke sath m yaad h n? Bol na bhaii. Tanya yarr ab sach m dar lag raha h yrr 8 din hogye yrr kuch aata pata tk nhi h tera call bhi nhi lag raha h yarr dekh aagr Tu ab nhi uthai n mera phone to main India waps aa jaungi sunii n tu
Kya hogya yrr abhi bhi tera phone band h yar, Tanya tere siwa mera koi nhi h yar please ek message hi kr de n yar ki tu thk h".