☆🌊𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙐𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍🫧

🪼REQUEST MADE BY: Can_A_Fruity on AO3! Hope you enjoy!

🪼WARNINGS: Poor self-image and body dysphoria I guess

(Also quick A/N, the species you are transformed into is not specified so you can be whatever you want. A seal, shark, axolotl. Fuck you could even be SpongeBob square pants if you wanted to I don't give a shit)

(Also trigger warning this is gonna be SHIT. Also I feel like this might be out of character for him so sorry chat😔 also I didn't really proof read)

Also you got a free c.ai bot congrats: https://share.character.ai/Wv9R/bjmtupfr

You were a prisoner who was fasley accused by someone who hated you deeply

You were a prisoner who was fasley accused by someone who hated you deeply. While it was true that the two of you never got along, you never thought that they would do something as to falsely accuse you of committing a crime.

You thought your life couldn't get any worse but life somehow managed to prove you wrong.

It all started when you were sitting in your prison cell, lying on the uncomfortable and stiff bed, staring up at the bland and grey ceiling. Suddenly, the door to your cell opened. You sat up, however you were confused when it wasn't a police officer. It was man with a couple of guards surrounding him. Before you had time to ask who the man was, he already answered that question.

"Hello ____, I'm an employee for Urbanshade. I'm going to need you to come with me. If you don't, the guards will drag you out." The man stated blandly.

Seeing as you had no other options, you listened and stepped out. One of the guards put in cuffs and you followed the man while the guards were behind you, holding guns.

You followed him until you saw the man go into a submarine.

"A submarine? Why are we going into a sub? What is this for?" You asked, clearly confused and slightly scared.

However, your question went unanswered as one of the guards pushed you with their gun.

"You're wasting time here. Just get in." The guard said coldly.

You sighed as you stepped in, the guards following. The door closed and you went down.

After two hours, you finally reached your destination. The submarine rose up and the door opened. You followed the man into a room. Just then, it finally kicked in as to why they wanted you here when you saw a table with restraints, as well as weird chemicals.

They were going to experiment on you.

The guards uncuffed you and forced you onto the table and putting the restraints onto you.