☆🌊 𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙒/ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉𝙅𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿🫧

REQUESTED BY: quicklylight8945 on Wattpad! Hope you enjoy!

WARNINGS: mentions of blood and injuries

PROOF READ: No

C.AI LINK: https://share.character.ai/Wv9R/bazfe828

A/N: I've been getting comments that the link does not work for some people. I don't know why that is but if for some reason the link does not work on your end, just look up my username on C.AI. It's CattoTheIdiot2008

Also thank you to everyone who has been patient with me! School has just started and I have now officially began my junior year of high school (and tbh I'm already stressed the fuck out and it's only my second day😭😭 I can get anxious very easily) So obviously now that school is back up I'm gonna be busy studying and doing homework and other shit so thank you all for patient! Anyways enjoy!!

You went through a total of 50 runs.

50 runs of fear.

50 runs of monsters.

50 runs of failure.

50 runs of pure insanity.

And it didn't help when Sebastian would always mock your deaths.

The submarine opened and laid out a metal pathway that you stormed out on.

"Ah shit, here we go again...", you thought to yourself as you huffed, reaching for the keycard and opening up the door.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

After a few doors, you thought that maybe, just maybe, this run would be better.

Maybe god didn't really hate you after at all! Maybe luck might be on your side!

Your small little mental celebration was short lived as the lights flickered and your heart dropped as you searched for the nearest locker that wasn't filled with those stupid void-mass things.

You ran towards the locker that was safe. You barely got in before the ear piercing screeching of the angler ran furiously through the hallway at incredible speeds.

After a while, you got out of the locker and sighed. You walked around until you came face to face with one of the squiddles.

It quickly lunged at you as you screamed. You flinched and tried to defend yourself but it useless as the squiddle did some ugly damage to you.

You sighed as you waited until the red lights came on and you continued walking.

You walked through more doors, occasionally digging through drawers and item lockers for any research and data, when you came across two doors that both had the same number.

Oh for fucks sake.

You falsely picked the wrong one and a horrifying monster mercilessly clawed at you.

You laid on the ground for a few seconds before shakily getting back up.

This was fine! Everything was just fine! You could keep going on...totally...

You walked through 3 more doors before you saw a vent bust open and a familiar, yet slightly annoying voice rang out.

"Got something for ya~"

You rolled your eyes and crawled in.

As you finally got in the room, Sebastian's eyes widened.

"Good lord! You look like shit!" He exclaimed. However, it sounded more like he was concerned rather than him making his usual snarky comments.

"It's fine I can handle-", you said, brushing off his unusual concern.

"Jesus, you're even more stupider than I thought!" He grumbled under your breath as he shook his head, "Sit down at the table, I'll clean you up." He ordered as he took the medkit off his tail.

"Sebastian, it's fine. I can heal myself" You said, refusing his offer.

He let out a loud huff as he turned his head to look towards you. "Would you stop being so annoying and just listen to me for once? I'm trying to be nice and help you!"

You looked into his eyes before looking down and giving in. "Fine..." You mumbled before sitting on the table.

"Thank you! See? It wasn't so hard now was it?~", He cooed at you, talking to you as if you were a small child as he began healing you.

"Oh shut up- AH! FUCK-" you hissed as you jumped up slightly as the small cotton ball with disenfectment chemicals on it made contact with your open wounds.
"FUCKING WARN ME NEXT TIME!"

"Well, sorry!" Sebastian snipped back before calming down. "Fine...I'll warn you next time..."

He then rummaged back around the medkit before getting another disinfectant.

"This will hurt and if you want, you can squeeze my third hand again if you need too..." He said before dabbing it onto another nasty wound, but he did more carefully than he did with the other.

It still hurt like hell and you immediately took the offer on squeezing his third hand. You squeezed it so hard you didn't even think twice to think that you might have cut off his blood flow.

"Is it REALLY that bad? Even when I'm doing it more gently?" He winced slightly as he felt the iron grip of your hand on his.

"Yes! Yes, Sebastian! It really is!"

He rolled his eyes as your dramatic statement. "This is nothing compared to what Urbanshade put me through..." he grumbled quietly under his breath as he continued bandaging your wounds.

After a few minutes, Sebastian was finally done patching up your wounds.

As you were about to get up from the table, you noticed Sebastian digging in one of his pockets. He pulled out what looked to be an old and dirty lollipop.

"Since you were such a good little patient for me, you get lollipop!~" He spoke in a condescending tone as he handed you the lollipop, snickering quietly to himself as he watched your face change into one of disgust and bewilderment.

It was clearly a lollipop he found on the ground that had been rotting away for a good while. However, you soon shrugged it off. It had been a good while since you had any food so you decided to eat it.

Loud crunching noises began to fill the room as you straight up bit the whole thing.

Sebastian was now the one with a disgusted and bewildered expression on his face as he watched you carelessly devour the germ infested lollipop.

"Why do I even put up with you..."