Tiktok Trends (Part 10)

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I glanced at my beautiful girlfriend who was dead asleep in my lap. I was peacefully reading a book in bed, Jenna said she was tired but I wasn't ready to go to sleep yet.

So she fell asleep in my lap which was adorable. But I had a probably bad idea to prank her right now.

I brushed back the messy hair covering her face, cupping her jaw. "Jenna?" I softly called for her, kissing her forehead.

She began to stir in my lap, turning on her back as her head face upwards towards me. Jenna's brown eyes slowly fluttered open, a sleepy smile forming on her face when she saw me.

Now I felt bad.

"Can you get up, honey? I gotta go get the door, my girlfriend is here." I ushered her off and watched the gears turn in her head.

"Huh?" Jenna deadpanned, her sleepy eyes looking into mine with her jaw dropped open in confusion.

"My girlfriend is here." I said, kissing her cheek to distract her.

I watched her hard blink. "Girlfriend?" She repeated again, making me die inside. "But, your girlfriend is right here?" I smiled to myself when she cutely pointed at herself with a pout.

"No, my girlfriend's at the door. I gotta let her in." I began to stand up from the bed. "I need you to leave."

"But we live together?" Jenna rubbed her eyes, sitting up with her hands now in her lap. "Why do you keep saying girlfriend? I'm right here."

I snickered under my breath. "No, she's at the door. Go, Jen." I tried pushing her away but she just stood there.

"Go? Go where? I live with you, I'm your girlfriend, who are you talking about? Who's at the door?" Jenna rushed out in a panicked tone. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Baby, baby." I grabbed her face. "You did nothing wrong, it was a prank. It was a prank, sweetheart." I smiled to reassure her. "There is no one other than you, you are my girlfriend."

"You're an asshole." Jenna sniffled with a cute pout, a small tear forming in her eyes.

"Oh, baby." I chuckled and pulled her in my arms, crawling backwards on the bed to have her in my lap again. She laid her head between my thighs, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry, precious."

"It's okay." Jenna mumbled adorably. "I'm too sleepy."

I smiled and ran my hand through her hair. "I know, baby, I'm still sorry." I kissed her lips. "You can sleep now, I won't leave."

"Mkay, my love." Jenna snuggled further up my body, sliding her hands under the shirt I stole from her, burying her face in my chest as she now laid completely on top of me. I just kissed her forehead, turning the light off and holding her right back.

Note to self: never prank her when she's sleepy.

—————
A/N:
madison beer book soon after I complete Her Bad Girl? 👀

—————A/N:madison beer book soon after I complete Her Bad Girl? 👀

used to be a euphoria book but I changed my mind :P