CHAPTER 29

Pete pointed at him unceremoniously. “Still pretending?”

He did not control the volume of his voice. The movement was a little exaggerated and Pon immediately looked back at them. “What happened?”

“It’s nothing,” Pete said immediately. “I’m talking to your partner, it’s fine.”

Pon was doubtful. “Third Aunt, don’t bully people.”

Pete tutted. “You’re not even married. Are your
elbows turned inside out
? If I really wanted to bully him I wouldn’t let you hear…I would’ve brought him to the bathroom already.”

Sailub couldn’t hold back and almost laughed out loud. He saw Pete wink at him and quickly said, "Uncle Pete and I are getting along well.”

When Pon finally turned back, petey repressed his voice and said, “Look, Little Pon is so concerned about you but you still hide from him. Do you have a conscience?”

“I didn’t hide it from him, I only think there isn’t any need to display it. He’ll know when he meets my parents.” Sailub sighed.

“My father, my grandfather, and my uncle and aunt’s careers are a result of their own hard work. It has nothing to do with me. I’m a teacher who does research and I don’t walk the same path as them.”

He glanced at Pete and said quietly, “Besides, aren’t you the same? You can be with Third Uncle, why give me a double standard?”

Pete raised his hand threateningly. “Can you even compare with me! I grew up with Vegas and know him extremely well. You’ve only known Little Pon a few days!”

“He said he wasn’t going to bully him.”

On the other side, Pon quietly complained to Vegas, “Can’t you see that his hands are raised so high. Sai’s body is so small, my Uncle Pete will slap him flying.”

Vegas stared at him for a long time and did not understand what kind of filter he was wearing.

Sailub, with his broad shoulders and hidden solidness under his seemingly slender body, was actually ‘small’ in his eyes?

“He won’t, rest assured. I think he’s afraid Sailub won’t be good to you, so he has to educate him first.” Vegas did not spend that much effort coaxing him and changed the topic. “Right, how’s the situation on your side? How’s your third brother?”

“Still on a seesaw.” Pon said, ” I found another one to help raise the price. When I go back and stretch him out a bit, I’ll let go.”

“En.” Pon nodded and said, “Time it well. Also pay attention to your safety. Be careful of the mad dog jumping over a wall to bite you.”

Pon said, “I understand. You can rest assured.”
”Tell us if anything difficult happens.”

Like many stupid fathers in the world, vegas couldn’t avoid skimming over the important things.

When he had finished talking about business, he immediately asked, “Are you lacking money? If you don’t have enough Third Uncle will give you your New Year’s money now.”

Pon began laughing. “How could I, save it to give to me during the New Year.”

”This time you must have done something really big. Your father definitely won’t bear it.”

Vegas was still uneasy and sighed. “I think your small company will be affected. Try to find yourself a good way out.”

Pon turned his cup around and took a sip of tea, not sure where to begin. “I...”