Chapter 2

I sigh as he walks towards us.

"Kayla, he's coming over here." Kim squeals. He keeps walking past us but shoots me a smug grin. I roll my eyes.

"I don't care, Kim." I say as the bell rings. We stand and go to fifth period together. I push the door open after Daniel hugs each of us. I step into the classroom and freeze. Right there in the back of the class by the only two available desks was none other than Drake Parks. I release a defeated sigh as Kim and I make our way to the two desks by him. I sit beside him and Kim sits in front of me. Derek sits in front of Drake and Nick is in front of Derek. The teacher walks in and introduces himself.

"I'm Mr. Sanders and I'll be your Algebra teacher." He says smiling. The class groans and his smile slowly drops. "Look, I know you don't like Algebra but you don't have to be so rude." He huffs and sits down. I hear Drake scoff beside me. I shoot him a sideways glance and he smirks at me.

"Mr. Parks, is there a problem?" Mr. Sanders asks. Drake shrugs.

"Besides the fact that there is an ancient man teaching me Algebra, no." He says. A chorus of ooh's echoes through the room and Drake sits with a smirk on his face. Derek and Nick both snicker while I laugh slightly. Mr. Sanders glares at us.

"Out of my classroom. Now." He says. Drake stands quickly.

"Gladly." He says as he walks out.

"Derek, Nick, Kayla, you three, too." He says. I snap my head up to look at him. Great, now I'm in trouble with these idiots. I huff and follow the other two outside. Drake is waiting for them with a smile on his face. It's not a 'I'm happy and proud of what I just did' smile. It's more of a sinister 'I'm gonna get payback on him' smile. It's wicked and scares me a little.

"Who are you?" Derek questions with a raised eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I mutter and start down the hall.

"Whoa, hold up." Derek says grabbing my arm. "You're in this with us."

"Bullshit." I say and rip my arm away.

"He's kinda right, you know. You have to stay with us." Nick says walking over. Drake stands against the wall with his arms crossed and his foot propped up. Sometimes I just wanna knock that arrogant smirk off his face.

"So I'm afraid you have to stay here." Derek says smirking. Drake pushes off the wall with an annoyed sigh. He comes up behind them and hits both of them on the back of the head.

"Stop trying to get laid, you idiots." He says rolling his eyes. I laugh sarcastically.

"Yeah, like that'll ever happen." I say. Drake raises an eyebrow.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asks casually. I shoot him a glare.

"Don't call me that." I snap.

"Well, I don't know your name so I have to call you something." He says smirking.

"It's Kayla." I say.

"I'm-"

"Drake and that's Derek and Nick. Trust me, I know." I say pointing to each of them. I roll my eyes and cross my arms. Drake smirks.

"She's not as to herself as I thought." He says. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"And you would have time to pay attention when? I mean, I don't see how you have time to live what with all the whores you pay attention to." I snap. He looks taken aback but it's quickly covered by a glare.

"In case you haven't noticed, I've had the same girlfriend for three years." He snaps back.

"While you run a side show with any slut that would have you!" I say in frustration. He grabs my wrists and shoves me against the wall, fury blazing in his eyes.

"Don't ever talk to me like that." He says in a calm voice that sends a shiver down my spine. He tilts his head slightly then smirks.

"I don't take orders from you." I say calmly, though my heart is racing. He scoffs.

"You'll eat those words one day." He says.

"Doubt it." I snap.

"You'll be like everyone else. You'll be begging for my attention soon enough." He says, his eyes narrowing.

"No way in hell would I ever wanna be involved with you." I say. He slowly releases my arms and takes a step away.

"You think that, huh?" He says.

"I know that." I say crossing my arms again.

"We'll see about that, sweetheart." He says. He walks towards me and backs me against the wall again. He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I don't give up that easily." Then him and his minions are walking down the hall away from me. The bell rings and echoes through the halls while I stand dumbfounded. What's that supposed to mean? He better check who he's stepping to.

You may be the most feared/adored guy at school, but if you think I'll fall for you, you got another thing coming Mr. Bad Boy.

I'm trying really hard on this story and I'm actually very pleased with how it's turned out. My past bad boy stories were failures. I have a very good feeling about this one, though. Can it get 5 votes? At least? Share and recommend it to your friends! The more the merrier :)

I need help with a cover. The one I created just isn't cutting it. If you'd like to make one, I'll set a deadline in the next chapter. If you would like to participate in this, inbox me and I'll give you the info to contact me!

Until next time,

Read on!

~TG