Chapter 6 "The Pool"

­­­Sorry for my really late update, I hope this chapter will make you forgive me :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 " The Pool"

Savannah came and put the Lemonade, I noticed that she put two glasses I don't know why but I'm the only one here

"The second glass belongs to whom?" I asked her

"For me Julia, I like Lemon with mint too" A familiar deep voice replied to me instead of Savannah.

I turned to look at who is talking

I found that this voice belongs to Brandon.

I didn't know what to do, all I can think about right now is how hot he looks like. He had his hair slicked back by his sunglasses to the perfect rhythm and wearing a white shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans, what caught my attention was his eyes they were really sparkling and shiny, he was standing in front of the pool as if he is waiting for his turn on the runway.

I didn't notice that I've been staring at him until he waved his hand at me while saying "Do you like what you see angle?"

I felt my cheeks burning up, turned my eyes away, and asked him "Can I know why Brandon Lytton is paying us a visit?"

He replied to me while taking a sip from his lemonade "Well Brandon have been waiting for you for 2 hours at starbucks and your pretty face didn't show up"

"And that gives you the right to come at my home without informing me?" I didn't know why I was being so rude but I couldn't stop the words from slipping off my tongue

"Ouch someone got a chip on their shoulder but actually I'm the one who is supposed to be mad at you"

"And why's that?"

"It's like you don't know why sunshine"

"Well I told you I'm not coming"

"Okay so I came to you that's fair now"

All of this conversation was happening while I was standing in the pool like an idiot so I decided to get out but I didn't feel comfortable walking in front of him in my bikinis but then I found him taking his shirt off "What are you doing?" I asked him while turning my head away

"Taking off my shirt?" He said it like he was doing something so normal

"For?"

"Taking a swim with you"

He said this and I felt my heart freeze for a moment. What he is saying, taking a swim with me? I need to get out of here as soon as I can and when I turned to spot my towel beside him, I found that he took off his jeans and was on his way to jump in the pool and Splaashhh he is in the pool oh god. I could not find him because he was under the water

"Brandon where are you? Get out of the pool right now" and suddenly I felt something pulling my leg under the water and draining me down I didn't even have time to hold my breath, I opened my eyes under the water and found Brandon smiling at me and then he put his arms around my waist and pulled me up with him. When my head was out of the water my hair was covering my face but I couldn't wait to catch my breath so I didn't care about my hair but then I felt Brandon's hands pulling the strands of hair on my face to the back and saying "nice hair sunshine"

I looked into his eyes they were sparkling like how they did when he came, he looked back into my eyes and we stared for a while until we heard camera's clicking we turned to found that a couple of journalists climbed the walls of the mansion and standing on the top of them while taking photos of us.

We went to get out of the pool while the security came and took care of the journalists. I pulled my towel across my body, Brandon wore his clothes, and we headed into the house to my room all of this happened without saying a word. We entered the room and I went to look from the window at the journalists the security called the police to because they are capable of controlling these journalists and telling them to leave.

Brandon asked, "Did they leave?"

"Yes they are leaving right now" I turned to look at him and I was really pissed off now I will find another ton of magazines talking about me. And what happened nearly confirmed what they were guessing.

"I'm sorry,"

"Just please shut up now" I went to my wardrobe and took a pair of jeans, tank top, and underwear and a bra and made my way to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and wore my clothes then got out and found him still waiting.

"You need clothes right?" I asked him

He nodded and then I went out of my room to my parent's room and searched for some clothes, which can fit Brandon in my father's wardrobe, I got a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and came back to
Brandon.

"Get in the bathroom and change in these, I hope they can fit" I told him while handing him the clothes

"They are your father's?"

"Yes"

"You don't have to, I know these are special to you I can stay with my clothes"

"You may get sick just get in the bathroom and change in to them don't worry. Also there is a towel if you need it"

He stared at me for a second and then went to change his clothes. I went to check my mobile and found a text message from Zoe my best friend saying that she missed me so much and she needs to see me as soon as I can. I really missed her too, Zoe is like my childhood best friend she always listens to me and helps me a lot with giving advice. I replied to her message "Zoe I missed you more. What about tomorrow at 12 pm at starbucks?"

She instantly replied to me "Yeah sure J see you tomorrow :*"

After I checked my phone for missed calls and texts, I found Brandon opening the bathroom and walking out

"Did they fit?"

"Yeah nearly"

"Good"

"So?"

"What?"

"Can we talk?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

hope you liked the chapter.

You will find in the media a pic of Julia's Bikini's 

Don't forget to vote and share :) 

Have a nice day :*