Chapter 5 "The Unexpected Visit"

Chapter 5 “The unexpected Visit

Sorry for the late update.

I decided to move from my bed after being pissed off, the beginning of this day is not good at all, I believe that a hot bath would make me relax a little, Ughh I think I’m proceeding Brandon’s remarks.

I entered the bathroom and opened the water tape and left it to fill the bath tub, I went to take a look at our garden and how is the weather going, I opened the curtains, the weather looked really good the pool water is sparkling which is attracting me to take a swim but I think not now the sun is still strong. I rolled my eyes to look at our mansion gate and found that there is like 100 journalists looking and pointing their cameras at me and ruddily taking photos ‘Well ruined’  I closed the curtains and went out of my room.

“Savannah” I yelled at my maid and she didn’t answer

“Savannah where the hell are you?”  

“What’s happening Julia why are you yelling like that?” My mother came wondering.

“Didn’t you see all of these journalists at our gate mum, they waiting there like if I’m the president or something, even why are they here?”

“Really Julia you don’t know why they are here, I didn’t think that your IQ is that low”

“I know mum that they are here cause of these stupid rumours about Brandon and me, but this is really getting on my nerves, from where the hell they think that there is something between us?”

“They got that because you didn’t tell them anything about this issue before they publish it”

“What I don’t understand what are you talking about no one called me and asked about anything yesterday”

“Well they did yesterday Julia, they called Janie asking for your words about this and I told you that we need to talk but you didn’t come so I didn’t reply to Janie and then they published it due to your silence that is confirming this rumours”

“Why Janie didn’t call me?”

“I was talking with her about something yesterday and she told me about that so I told her that I’m going to ask you so she didn’t call you”

“This is really outstanding; I saw all of these magazines they are all talking about like I’m lonely girl who is seeking attention….Ohh the water”

I rushed to my private bathroom to close the water tape I left; I hope that the bathroom didn’t drain.

Thankfully I closed it before it was really going to drain the bathroom.

“What’s happening here Julia, oh my god from where did all of this water come?”

“I forgot to close the water tape”

“Julia you need to concentrate more than this. What you are doing will make me feel more worried about you, I don’t want to lose you, you are everything I have right now”

I saw her eyes are getting wet, I hugged her and I hold my tears back I don’t want her to feel sadder than that.

“Don’t worry mum, we are going to move on and we will be fine please don’t cry this really breaks my heart”

“Okay darling now go rinse yourself and don’t think about this rumours, they are going to forget about that soon when they find that you are not keeping attention”

“Okay mum, love you”

She left the room, I decided to go search for savannah I want her to prepare breakfast for me.