Chapter One " Mr Anderson Death"

Footsteps sound, people in hurry and crying sound. All the doctors are getting in the surgery room but none of them left it. The only people getting out are nurses and they don’t answer any questions.

A body is cuddled on the floor; tears are running like floods, behind it is a 40’s age woman crying like a kid.

After 10 hours a doctor got out of the room, Julia and her mother stood up to talk to the doctor. Without beginning the conversation about her father’s health, the doctor said one sentence that broke both of their hearts

 “I am so sorry Mrs Anderson, but we did everything we could do, it’s the god choice now, we are going to put him in the intensive care and we all hope for him to start recovering.”

After this hard words Julia could not stand that any more she immediately fainted and fell on the floor. Her mother kept yelling at the doctors and nurses for help.

Julia’s POV:

I opened my eyes and starred at the ceiling. Then I found my mother sleeping on the chair in front of the bed I’m laying on. A nurse entered the room and was checking on me, she looked at the board that was behind the bed.

“How are you now darling?” She said while smiling.

“I’m fine. Excuse me but how is Mr Anderson health now?”

Her smile immediately faded away and was looking at me with a sorry look, I think I could figure out everything now without her reply. A tear began to fall out of my eye.

“I’m sorry but he passed away since 3 hours”

She said that and left the room.

I drowned in my tears and my head started to lighten. My mother stood up from the chair and walked to the bed. She hugged me and started crying.

“Dad died mum, he is not going to hug me like he used to do every day, and he is not going to tickle me when I’m sad. I miss him so much”