Chapter 7 "Blank Space"

Hey guys,

you will find a pic of Brandon in the media section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can we talk?"

"Why so serious? You make me feel like we are best friends or something so we share secrets, gosh I only met you yesterday" I said while giggling. He is weird like we have been best friends for decades

He looked at me like he is going to say something but then stopped, stood up and then clapped his hands and said "Let's go eat I'm starving here"

"I'm not hungry; I ate breakfast before my swim... And wait how did you get my address?"

"I told you Julia it's not that hard on me I have my sources" I looked at him and tried to hide my snigger, he is trying to sound cool but well he looks ridiculous lol.

"Let's go J-J"

I turned to look at him and tried to hide the sadden look in my face because Dad used to call me J-J, I miss how he used to call my name and hug me when he is back from work. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands pulling my hands and moving me from my place disturbing my thoughts "Hey my hands" I found that he is pulling me towards him out of the room. We went downstairs and he then stopped and turned to look at me "Where is the kitchen?"

I pointed to the stairs that leads to the kitchen and he then continued pulling me towards him.

We went to the kitchen and found Savannah chopping something on the chop board she looked at us then rolled her eyes to look at Brandon who was still holding my hand as if I was a lost puppy.

"Hey I'm Brandon" he told savannah while adding a smile

"Hey Mr. Brandon, I'm Savannah. How can I help you?"

"Well Savannah Julia and I are starving so what do you have here for us?"

"I'm not hungry" I said

"I made some doughnuts since a while and I can make for you a strawberry smoothie now"

"That seems nice"

"Okay I'll prepare them now, but where are you going to eat?"

Brandon turned to look at me, he was waiting for me to answer

"Bring the food to the backyard Savannah"

"Yeah that would be nice" Brandon added

"Would you drop my hands now? I feel I'm arrested" I said while looking at our hands, he turned to look at them too and then after a couple of seconds starring at them he said "Oh yeah"

I walked and climbed the stairs and I felt Brandon doing the same, I made my way to the garden and took a seat on one of the bamboo chairs and Brandon sat on the couch.

"So how is your senior year going princess?"

I remembered the school issues and how I completely forget about it since dad died, it has been like 2-3 weeks and I didn't cross the school door, I'm pretty sure that I've missed loads and loads of lessons which may affect my grades.

"I didn't go to school for like 3 weeks"

"you've missed a lot then"

"Yeah I'm aware of that, I hope I don't fail or something"

"No I don't think so, you are a kind of a nerd I guess"

I almost giggled because he looked so funny while trying to make nerd sound not bad I think lol