Chapter 4 ''His Childish Actions''

 A/N: I’m dramatically SORRY for the late update but I was really busy and sorry for making you wait that long, Love you guys xx

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up and I think its noon now; I have been sleeping for a long time. I turned around on my bed and found that there were a stack of magazines on my bed; I looked at the cover of the one on the top.

My face went blank when I saw that the cover photo is a picture of me.

OMG it is with Brandon. 

They shot this photo while we were getting out of the company. I stared at the photo he was actually looking stunning, his blue eyes were brighter, his smirk was deadly beautiful, his brown hair looked really perfect and the black suit was decent for him. My blood immediately boiled when I saw a sentence written in bold red it said “Does the handsome two teen billionaires are joining there companies together for business or love?”

I don’t really understand why they wrote this sentence or even put our photo as a cover for this famous magazine, this is really rude and I don’t like it.

I turned to look at the other magazines, and as I expected I found that all of these magazines are either putting our photo as a cover or writing about us, I don’t understand why this is so important topic to put it in the highlights ?!

There was a magazine that had a photo of Brandon and me written above it “His look at her is charming does it hold anything behind it?”  I looked at the photo and found that Brandon was looking at me and then found that his hand was on my lower back. I don’t remember that he did that, I don’t think that I wasn’t concentrating that much to even don’t feel his touch on my back !!

I opened the magazine on the page that has an article about us and started reading it.

“Yesterday at the Anderson’s company there was an important meeting between them and the Lytton’s company our secret roots found that the meeting was about joining there companies together. For the first time the Lytton’s son Brandon showed up with his father in a meeting out of their company…..”

Really is it the first time for him, I wonder why he came? It was going to be fewer problems if he didn’t show us his beloved face.

My phone started ringing suddenly which really scared me, I looked at the screen the number was unknown; maybe it’s the journalists they surely want to ask me their endless questions. I decided to ignore the dialer and continue looking at this crap. Immediately after the mobile stopped ringing it started ringing again which started making me feel angry I looked at the number it was the same one that called since a single second. I picked up the phone and answered nervously

“Hello” A deep voice answered me

“Hi, who is it?” I replied

“Guess it Julia Anderson”

“I don’t think I have time for this ridiculous call if you didn’t say who are you I will end this call now”

“You must be kidding; you really don’t remember my voice?”

“I don’t think you are someone important to remember your voice”

“You mean I’m not important tho?”

“Unfortunately the answer is yes”

“I see…. Well its Brandon, Julia I’m the unimportant person”

When I heard this I really wanted to laugh hardly but I tried to hold it back……but it failed.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing I just made you feel really embarrassed that’s it, don’t you find funny too?” I asked him while making my voice seems really ridiculous.

“No it’s not funny at all”

‘Yes I succeeded at making him feel mad’ I hummed this quietly.

“What?”

“What?”

“You were humming something, what is it?”

“No nothing…So why you called me and from where you got my number I swear I’ll end this person’s life for spreading my number to unimportant people like that”

I laughed but I made sure it’s really quiet this time.

“Well I think you know the reason to why I called you, and it’s not that hard on me Julia to find your ridiculous number I have endless sources”

“Ohh sorry I didn’t know that I’m talking with an agent from the FBI”

“You are not funny by the way”

“I don’t care about your opinion”

“Julia why you are talking to me like this?”

“Because I maximally pissed of you Brandon”

“It looks like you saw the magazines”

“Well effective observation tho”

“Why? We look really stunning in the pictures and you look really beautiful”

“This is all what you care about? How we look like”

“For me there is nothing else, but I think you are having a problem with that”

“Of course I have. I’m sure everyone is talking about this that I’m the rich girl who is cursing love and trying to make you fall in love with me by working with you and that I’m putting all of my father’s work and money at risk for this stupid things, oh my god and I’m sure that everyone at the school is talking about this and saying I’m doing that cause I’m seeking attention”

“Are you crazy or something Julia? No one is saying that and nobody ever will say that”

“Why are sure like that? This is really going to make for me many problems at the company and school too. I don’t like this attention Brandon, I don’t like everyone to be talking about me, I’m sure wherever I go I’ll be followed by journalists and cameras which I really hate and I won’t be that free like how I used to”

“Julia, could you please calm down? And just remove all of these crazy things from your head. Now go and take a shower and just relax and I will be waiting for you at Starbucks the one which is near your house after one hour okay? We can’t talk at the phone”

“No I won’t come”

“Why?”

“Because you are making me feel really mad even hearing you’re charming deep voice makes feel like that too.”

“Thanks I know that my voice is charming. I’m waiting for you after one hour, I advise you to come because it’s not going to be okay” He immediately ended the call.

BRANDON LYTTON YOU ARE REALLY MAKING ME FEEL ANGRY WITH YOUR CHILDLISH ACTIONS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey cuties,

Sorry that it’s really short but I’ll be updating the next chapter soon, hope you like it.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate.

VOTE & SHARE

Have a nice day.