·•20•·

HM landed in Mumbai she quickly entered a hotel which was pre booked and changed into her formals after freshening up....

HM sat in a Jeep which was waiting for her outside the hotel the constable sitting on the driver seat drove the jeep and stopped it in front of the Library. Haseena stepped outside the jeep entering the library with a determined expression.... Haseena looked at a man who was reading a newspaper as soon as he spotted Haseena he left the newspaper and Started walking Haseena looked at her surroundings and followed the man keeping an eye on surroundings making sure no-one was watching or following them....

The man stood in front of a shelf and pulled out a book from the shelf and went to another shelf pushing it. They were now in a totally new place a hidden room in an open library. The man left as his work is done now. Haseena took a few steps and stood at the side of the table....

HM -- Jai Hind Sir IPS Haseena Malik reporting.

IG -- Jai Hind Ms Malik....

IG looked at Haseena proudly then he looked at person beside him the person was observing Haseena's behaviour since she had stepped in this room and he was quite impressed till now.

IG -- Ms Malik he's the chief of Anti terrorist Force and he looks after every mission related to terrorism.

HM gave salutations to him He just nodded.

Chief -- Ms Malik kaafi suna hai aapke baare mai or aapka track bhi kaafi acha hai.... I am quite impressed till now.

HM smiled a bit and chief continued

Chief -- Lekin hum chahte hai aap apni kabiliyat ek baar phir bataye saabit karke dikhaye. Aapko Jo mission hum Dene ja rahe hai woh abhi tak ke aapke saare missions se alag hai or isme khatra zyada hai.... Kya aap sambhal payegi is mission ko.

HM Gave him a confident smile before answering.

HM -- Sir ye wardi humne khatre se dar kar bhaagne ke liye nahi pehni hai humne ye wardi apne Desh ki Raksha karne ke liye pehni hai or hum uske liye kisi bhi hadh tak ja sakte hai....

Chief got impressed by her confidence and answer.

Chief -- That's the spirit Ms Malik.... Hum aise hi kisi officer ko dhundh rahe the.... Be ready for mission.

Chief said with a determined expression HM just nodded.

Here in Lucknow Karishma was working on a project and usually she don't look at her phone while working but today was a different day Karishma checked her phone 5-6 times in an hour....

Shivani who's there in her cabin was amazed and Confused at same time she has never seen Karishma using phone while working. Being a bestfriend she couldn't resist and asked.

KS (to herself) -- Ek msg bhi nahi kiya.... Pahuch toh gayi hogi na woh theek se.... Hum call karle kya.... Nahi woh busy huyi toh....

SH -- Krish enough tell me aisa kya important msg aane hai tujhe.

KS -- Are woh aise hi kuch nahi

She said not knowing what to answer because even Karishma doesn't know why she's doing this....

SH -- Haan aise hi toh tu Roz kaam karte waqt mobile check karti rehti hai baar baar Hazaar baar....

SH said with a sarcastic voice. KS looked at her in an annoyed manner.

KS -- Shivi I told you na it's nothing.

She said putting her phone down and tried to focus on work.

SH -- Acha vaise Haseena Mumbai pahuch gayi kya....