Jimmy train Askel combat acrobratic

* Here are additional storylines illustrating Jimmy Crystal's authoritarian father figure role towards Askel, the tiger cub:

### Scene: Crystal Manor - Training Grounds

*The training grounds are expansive, filled with obstacles and challenges. Askel, now a bit older and stronger, is struggling to complete an obstacle course. Jimmy Crystal stands nearby, arms crossed, watching with a critical eye.*

---

**Jimmy Crystal:** *(sternly)* You're falling behind, Askel. This course should be a breeze for someone with your potential. What's the problem?

**Askel:** *(panting, struggling to climb a rope)* It's harder than it looks, Uncle Jimmy. I'm giving it my all.

**Jimmy Crystal:** *(shaking his head)* "Giving it your all" isn't enough. You need to exceed expectations. Failure is not an option here. If you can't handle this, you're not ready for the challenges ahead.

**Askel:** *(frustrated but determined)* I can do it! I just need a moment.

**Jimmy Crystal:** *(walking closer, voice sharp)* No more moments. Push yourself harder. If you don't finish this course within the next fifteen minutes, there will be consequences.

**Askel:** *(gritting his teeth, redoubling his efforts)* Alright, Uncle Jimmy. I'll finish it.

*Askel pushes through, completing the obstacle course just in time. Jimmy nods, somewhat satisfied but still stern.*

**Jimmy Crystal:** *(approaching Askel, voice less harsh but still firm)* Good effort. But don't think that's enough. You need to consistently push your limits. I expect to see improvement every day.

**Askel:** *(exhausted but resolute)* I'll keep working hard. I won't let you down.

**Jimmy Crystal:** *(nodding)* Remember, Askel. The stronger you become, the more you'll be able to protect yourself and those you care about. Strength is not just about physical power; it's about perseverance and mental fortitude.

---

### Scene: Crystal Manor - Study Room

*The study room is filled with books and documents. Askel is sitting at a desk, studying, while Jimmy Crystal paces back and forth.*

---

**Jimmy Crystal:** *(looking over Askel's shoulder, critical)* Your study habits are sloppy. If

Flashbacks Scene 1: The Fight and Aftermath**

*Setting: A chaotic scene where Mr. Wolf and Jimmy Crystal are locked in a fierce fight. Diane Foxington, the ex-governor and foster mother to Askel, is taken away by Jimmy. Askel, the small Sumatra white golden tiger cub, watches in horror. The aftermath shows Askel crying and frightened, while Mr. Wolf's anger simmers.*

**Mr. Wolf:** (Snarling, his yellow eyes glowing with rage) "You've crossed the line, Jimmy! You're going to regret ever touching my family!"

**Diane:** (Raging at Jimmy, her fur bristling) "You had no right to come here and cause trouble! You're selfish and self-centered. You threaten the lives of others and you'll pay for it!"

**Jimmy:** (Sneering, his icy blue eyes cold) "I just wanted to see you, Diane. I miss you."

**Diane:** (Fiercely) "You had your chance. Now it's too late. I'm happy with Mr. Wolf, and I won't let you ruin that."

**Jimmy:** (Laughing) "You think he can protect you from me? I'm not afraid of him or anyone."

*Jimmy grabs Diane and drives off. Askel watches, tears streaming down his face.*

**Askel:** (Sobbing) "Diane's gone. I tried to show her my art."

**Louis:** (Comforting Askel with a gentle touch) "Don't worry, Askel. Diane will be back soon and make everything right