Diane aid tiger; last date Jimmy and Mr.Wolf's reconciliation with tiger cub

### Mr. Wolf's Reaction Toward Feline Kittens and Cubs

**Context:** Mr. Wolf has a complex relationship with feline kittens and cubs. His interactions with Askel, a predominantly tiger cub with Sunda domesticated cat and cougar traits, highlight these complexities. Mr. Wolf's bond with Lincoln Loud, a human kid, causes envy and strain in his relationship with Askel.

**Scene: Mr. Wolf Reflects on Askel**

*Mr. Wolf, the handsome and slender roguish gentleman thief, stands in his elegant white blazer and matching pants, his yellow eyes deep in thought as he watches Askel, the tiger cub, from a distance.*

**MR. MASON WOLF:** (Internal monologue) "Askel... he's been through so much. His mixture of tiger, cat, and cougar makes him unique, but also vulnerable. I see the pain and envy in his eyes whenever he sees me with Lincoln. I need to find a way to bridge this gap."

*Askel, with his small, bruised body, looks up at Mr. Wolf, his eyes a mixture of hope and hurt.*

**ASKEL:** (Softly) "Why do you always choose Lincoln over me?"

**MR. MASON WOLF:** (Sighs) "Askel, it's not about choosing. I care about both of you. But I realize now that I've been neglecting you, and for that, I'm sorry."

*Askel's eyes well up with tears, his small body trembling as he steps closer to Mr. Wolf.*

**ASKEL:** (Crying) "I just want to be with you... like a family."

*Mr. Wolf kneels down, placing a gentle hand on Askel's head, his voice filled with sincerity.*

**MR. MASON WOLF:** "We are a family, Askel. And from now on, I promise to be there for you, no matter what."

### Diane and Jimmy's Date

**Context:** Before her relationship with Mr. Wolf, Diane Foxington went on a date with Jimmy Crystal. This date reveals Jimmy's manipulative nature and Diane's resolve.

**Scene: Diane and Jimmy's Date**

*Diane, the elegant anthropomorphic fox with emerald green eyes, sits across from Jimmy Crystal in a sophisticated restaurant. Her striking ginger fur and pink prom gown shimmer under the soft lights, while Jimmy, the menacing Arctic white wolf in a black tuxedo, watches her with icy blue eyes.*

**JIMMY CRYSTAL:** (Smirking) "You look stunning tonight, Diane."

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** (Politely) "Thank you, Jimmy. But why did you ask me out tonight?"

*Jimmy leans in, his eyes locking onto Diane's.*

**JIMMY CRYSTAL:** "I wanted to discuss our future, Diane. Together, we could be unstoppable."

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** (Frowning) "Jimmy, I don't think we have the same goals. I'm not interested in power plays."

*Jimmy's expression darkens, his charming facade slipping.*

**JIMMY CRYSTAL:** (Coldly) "You're making a mistake, Diane. With me, you could have everything."

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** (Firmly) "I don't want everything, Jimmy. I want something real, something honest."

*Jimmy leans back, his eyes narrowing.*

**JIMMY CRYSTAL:** "You'll regret this, Diane. You're throwing away an opportunity."

*Diane stands up, her resolve unwavering.*

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** "No, Jimmy. I'm choosing what's right for me. Goodbye."

*As Diane walks away, Jimmy's eyes flash with anger, a hint of his true nature revealed.*

### Askel's Conflict and Comfort with Diane

**Context:** Askel, feeling neglected by Mr. Wolf and manipulated by Jimmy Crystal, turns to Diane for comfort.

**Scene: Askel Seeks Comfort from Diane**

*Askel, the injured tiger cub, runs to Diane, his small body trembling with pain and fear. Diane, with her emerald green eyes filled with concern, cradles him in her arms.*

**ASKEL:** (Crying) "Diane, it hurts... Jimmy made me fight Lincoln, and now Mr. Wolf hates me."

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** (Gently) "Oh, Askel... I'm so sorry. You're safe now. I won't let anyone hurt you."

*Mr. Wolf enters the room, his eyes widening in surprise as he sees Diane comforting Askel.*

**MR. MASON WOLF:** (Softly) "Diane... Askel..."

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** (Firmly) "Mason, Askel needs us both. We need to be there for him."

*Mr. Wolf steps forward, his expression softening as he looks at Askel.*

**MR. MASON WOLF:** "I'm sorry, Askel. I didn't realize how much you were hurting."

**ASKEL:** (Sniffling) "I just wanted to be with you... like a family."

*Mr. Wolf kneels down, placing a gentle hand on Askel's head.*

**MR. MASON WOLF:** "We are a family, Askel. And from now on, I promise to be there for you, no matter what."

*Diane smiles softly, her eyes filled with warmth.*

**DIANE FOXINGTON:** "We're in this together. We'll get through it as a family."

*The scene ends with a sense of unity and hope, as the bonds between them grow stronger, promising a brighter future.*