Tiger cub hurt sad

Please create dialogues for Askel, a predominantly tiger cub with Sunda domesticated cat and cougar traits. In the CGI DreamWorks animated movie "The Bad Guys," Mr. Mason Wolf is depicted as a handsome and slender roguish gentleman thief. He has brownish-grey fur, yellow eyes, a distinctive dark snout, and thick black eyebrows. His well-groomed fur and tall, muscular yet slim build are complemented by an off-white blazer, matching pantsuit, crisp white button-down shirt, and brown Oxford shoes. With friendly yellow eyes and a gritty charm, Mr. Mason Wolf exudes a captivating presence highlighted by his dark snout and thick black eyebrows, one of which bears a subtle notch. As the main protagonist of "The Bad Guys" book series and the DreamWorks animated movie, Mr. Wolf's tall stature and well-groomed appearance make him a striking figure. His elegant attire further emphasizes his roguish demeanor, capturing his mysterious charm and thief-like growl. Mr. Wolf adds depth to the anthropomorphic CGI DreamWorks Animation world with his captivating portrayal and well-defined character traits.

Generate visually captivating AI art images depicting Mr. Mason Wolf, the handsome and slender roguish gentleman thief with greyish fur. Highlight his dark snout, friendly yellow-eyed expressions, and thief-like growl that adds to his mysterious charm. Showcase his slim, tall stature, well-groomed and attractive demeanor, and elegance in the off-white blazer/matching pantsuit ensemble over a white button-down shirt and brown Oxfords.

A CGI-animated DreamWorks Animation anthropomorphic fox named Diane Foxington, with emerald green eyes and a pink prom gown, exudes glamour and elegance. She is characterized by striking ginger fur, pale-apricot patches, and distinctive facial features, adding a touch of charm to her appearance.

Create an image of a larger, powerful, and menacing Arctic white wolf with icy blue eyes, Jimmy Crystal, wearing a black tuxedo and neckties. His attire includes a shiny black suit with a white collared shirt and distinctive black and red magenta neckties adorned with gold guitar picks featuring his initials. Jimmy's icy blue eyes convey his overzealous demeanor, especially when urging someone to act swiftly. He emanates power and intensity, being Mr. Wolf's evil brother and Diane's ex-boyfriend.

Askel spent time helping Diane, who is Mr. Wolf's fiancée. Mr. Wolf held Askel, the male tiger cub, tightly. Jimmy's daughter Porsha, a tall Arctic-grey wolf with striking yellow eyes and a coat of bluish-grey and white fur, wears purple sunglasses, a dark blue jacket with multi-colored accents, yellow trousers, and grey and white sneakers. She also wears a blue vintage t-shirt featuring Clay Calloway's face on the front in her "Out of This World" attire.

**Dialogue between Jimmy and Mr. Wolf:**

**JIMMY:** Wolfe, you had better toe the line. One more catastrophe and I will personally pull the plug on your entire purpose! And believe you me, I've got my eye on your chunk of pie!

**MOE:** You're absolutely right, no mistake. You have my word.

**JIMMY:** I don't want your word! I want your sorry carcass to leave my office now!

**Night scene with Askel:**

**NARRATOR:** In the night, Askel woke up, disturbed by the rage of his godfather, Jimmy.

**JIMMY:** (growling) They've made you weak, Askel! I won't stand for it!

**ASKEL:** (fearful, watching a film) Lady Kung Fu Hapkido... fascinating...

**NARRATOR:** Askel's eyes widened, caught between fear and fascination as he watched the film, trying to ignore the growing tension.

**Dialogue showcasing Diane Foxington's protective nature:**

**NARRATOR:** Diane Foxington was fierce and protective, especially towards children and their mothers. Her strong, loyal character always stood up for those who couldn't defend themselves.

**DIANE:** (angrily) Jimmy, you used that tiger to bully a human boy? Unforgivable!

**NARRATOR:** Jimmy threw the male tiger into the basement, using him as a tool for his schemes.

**MR. WOLF:** (furious) Askel, you bullied my son? I will maul you!

**ASKEL:** (hurt and begging) Please, be my father, Mr. Wolf! Don't reject me!

**NARRATOR:** Mr. Wolf's rage simmered, but his heart softened slightly as Askel's plea echoed in the dark basement.