Chapter 8: The Final Decision

The pro heroes had a meeting with Nezu the next day to discuss recent crimes committed throughout the city. How there were new villains sprouting about, natural disasters also taking place, etc. Once the meeting had ended, Nezu made his way out. He took a bow after gathering his files.

"Feel free to discuss these matters amongst yourselves before leaving", Nezu suggested, making his way out the door. The pro heroes had waited for him to leave before one of them spoke.

"So...how have you guys been with your students after they graduated?", Mirko asked awkwardly.

"Great!", Midnight exclaimed with a clap of her hands. "I actually saw a couple of my pupils the other day at their job!". Shota, Hizashi and Sekijiro agree.

Mirko had of course been specifically asking about how Clara was getting along with everyone, but there was no way she was going to make that obvious.

   "I have a student from U.A. interning with me on team-up missions", Hawks admitted with a slight raise of his hand. Endeavor agrees.

   "I have one doing community service with me! She's shown excellence in her work", Fatgum added.

   "I'm currently training with a student at the U.S.J. She has potential and had amazing abilities", All Might commented with a smile. Sir Nighteye, who sat next to him, had placed his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his folded hands. He glared at All Might, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

   "Is it Clara, by chance? I know she's been a marvelous student and has shown me exceptional work. I saw her working at the store downtown the other day", Hizashi pointed out. He read the room and could instantly tell everyone else had been talking about Clara. But Hizashi wanted to get that out in the open to relieve some mystery and tension that had floated around the room. And they weren't just biased, either. She truly had an optimistic attitude and willingness to help others and has done exceptionally well as a student, showing immense potential as a hero, and everyone was talking about it. The other heroes nod with a furrow of their brow.

   "She's amazing, isn't she?", Midnight asked, almost swooning. Hizashi sighed happily.

   "And very pretty", Hizashi muttered, smiling a cheeky grin.

   "She seems very nice! I've heard a lot about her through Mirko. I might actually get to meet her!", Mt. Lady added. The heroes glared at Hizashi, Midnight and Mt. Lady.

   "Well, I got a chance to take her out for coffee and she was splendid", Sir Nighteye said, sensing the competition rising.

   "She's going to hang out with all three of us some time soon", Hizashi chimed in, gesturing to himself, Midnight and Shota.

   "I got to know all about her interests while she was my student", Sekijiro added. All Might chuckled.

   "I was there for support when she was going through some difficult problems", All Might pointed out, also resting his elbows on the table and placing his chin onto his folded hands. Shota crossed his arms and smirked.

   "I got to be her first teacher when she first moved here from Colombia. She always talked to me about her country. I know all about her", Shota commented.

   "She certainly is a cutie", Mt. Lady added with a glare, smiling sarcastically at the other heroes.

   "Well, you need to back off because I'm taking her to the park which just so happens to be her favorite place and I'll spoil her rotten. I've been there for her ever since she first came here and I've always stood in her corner through ups and downs. Don't mess with what's going to be mine. I know she just wants to be with me with the way she talks to me", Shota argued defensively.

   "Guys!", Midnight shouted. "Now I know it may be inappropriate, but obviously we all very much like Clara and know a lot about her, but no one's going to get a shot with her if we fight like this"

   "So...no one cares how strange it may be?", Sekijiro asked, needirg confirmation that he was ok to follow through with his feelings. He looked around the room, noticing all the heroes had looked down and nodded their heads shamefully.

   "She's just...so great. Who wouldn't like her?", Hizashi said with a dreamy look in his eyes. The heroes nodded in agreement.

   "I hate to say it but you guys are right", Mirko commented. Midnight smirked evilly.

   "Great! Now that you guys see my point, I have just the plan"

                               ...................