Chapter 11: The Baby

Clara's eyes gently fluttered open and when she awoke she found she was dressed in a black onesie with paw patterns on it and by the feeling around her groin she was wearing a diaper. She felt something in her mouth and realized it was a green pacifier with a frog on it. She had also been laying in a green crib. She found herself staring at the hanging frog toy that gently spun around and played calming music and though she wanted to feel relaxed, she was quite perplexed and concerned about her whereabouts. And why the hell was she dressed as a baby? How'd she even get into this situation? Once the whole scenario settled into her mind she began to panic, thrashing around but her fingerless mitts to prevent her from scratching herself and the chains around her wrists prevented her from moving around much. She knew she had to stay in an adult mindset but she couldn't help but regress thanks to whoever put her in this room and dressed her in these clothes. She had sincerely hoped whoever it was wasn't some random creep and rather someone she knew. The situation itself wasn't something she should celebrate but she'd feel better knowing whoever put her here was someone she was close with. Once she was regressed, she was overwhelmed with an unexplainable sadness and fear. Why would someone knock her unconscious and dress her as a baby? Was this some kind of mockery on her age regression? A sick joke? Whatever it was she was deeply upset and she wanted help.

    The door creaked open however Clara's vision was obscured by the height of the crib and she was scared to see who it was. A set of footsteps elicited from the doorway, followed by another, making their way to the crib. A woman had peeked her head over the side of the crib and Clara could see that someone was behind her. It was Shota and Nemuri paying her a visit. Nemuri smiled wide.

   "Well, hello, gorgeous!", she exclaimed. Clara sniffled. She felt somewhat better seeing her favorite teachers but she still remained confused and scared. It was at that moment she realized why she had recognized the voices behind her last night. Nemuri frowned. "Aw, why is my princess so sad, huh? Did you wet your diaper?"

   Clara shook her head, crying harder but her pacifier stifled the sounds. Nemuri felt terrible seeing her so upset. It ignited her motherly instincts and she just wanted to hold her and protect her forever.

   "Oh, baby", she cooed, gently stroking Clara's cheek with a finger. "What's wrong?"

   "Is my kitten cranky?", Shota chimed in, leaning over the crib. They had to admit, they both thought she looked both gorgeous and adorable as a baby.

   "W-why? Why are you doing this? Why am I here? What happened to me? Why the hell am I dressed as a baby?", Clara managed to muster through her pacifier.

   "Don't you know it's naughty to swear? Do it again and you may have to get punished", Shota said sternly. Clara could have only imagined what kind of punishment would await her. She was already in a strange situation and she wanted to avoid escalating it any further.

   "Oh, honey", Nemuri cooed with a playful pout, "you're a little, right? Just let us take care of you!"

   Clara sniffled. "How did you know that?", she asked in a worried tone of voice. Had someone told them her secret? Her three friends were the only ones who knew and she was scared to think one of them would dare snitch on her.

   "We've been watching you for a while. You can't blame us for wanting to, though. You're just so cute", Shota added, resting his arm on the side of the crib. Clara almost breathed a sigh of relief, thankful her friends didn't betray her. She couldn't imagine the hurt she'd feel of they did. But another problem surfaced. They...had been stalking her? For how long? And if they were so interested in her, why didn't they go about this normally? So many questions raced through her mind as she looked Shota and Nemuri up and down, debating her next move. What could she do in this situation?

   "Now come on, you've had enough rest, haven't you, princess? Stop those tears, baby. Do you wanna play? Color? Watch a show?", Nemuri asked with a tilt of her head. "You can do whatever you want here, as long as you don't try and escape", she added. Shota and Nemuri grinned evilly.

                               ..................