Chapter 15: An Attempt at Escape

The sun shining through the window next to Clara's crib had gently woken her from her deep slumber. It felt nice waking up knowing Clara didn't have to work, but she was sad as to the reason why she couldn't go. In that moment she no longer felt regressed and she started to panic. How was she going to get out of here without being noticed?!

    A knock sounded from the door.

   "Dollface?", It was Shota. He opened the door. "You awake?"

   It almost seemed like they knew when Clara would wake up. Clara looked away.

   "Clara?", Shota called out. It sounded weird when Shota for once called her by her real name. Clara shot her head up.

   "Mr. Aizawa, please", she whimpered. "Just let me go home. We can talk about any kind of arrangement you guys want. I'll do anything as long as you get me out of here. I don't want to be held here against my will", Clara pleaded. Shota walked over to the crib, crossing his arms. He raised a brow, nearly tempted by the offer. He lowered a hand to shush her.

    "Shh", he whispered, "Babies don't talk, now do they?"

   A tear fell down Clara's cheek. "I'm not a baby right now!", she protested.

   "But I know just the way you will be. Now why don't you just stay regressed, hm? Take all the stress away? Why must you always worry about work or home? You're away from all that now. Let me take care of you", Shota responded. Clara sniffled.

    "Please", was all she could muster. She was overwhelmed with so much emotion yet she had no idea how to express them.

   "I have some activities ready for you, kitten", Shota told her, stroking her cheek with his thumb. "I have a box full of toys you can play with. You can also watch cartoons, draw, color pretty pictures, maybe even go to the park and play if you behave"

   That sparked Clara's interest. It was then she had an idea. Regress into little space and behave enough so she can go to the park, find an opportunity and escape. It was perfect! They were practically giving the chance to escape to her! Such fools. The only issue was that Clara's regression was involuntary so it was hard for her to do it on command. She had to find a way to go into little space right away.

   "You want to do all kinds of fun activities, huh? Do you want to play with Mommy and Daddy? Or watch cartoons with Momma and Papi and Dada?", Shota asked with a tilt of his head. He tucked his hands under her armpits and sat her up. Then he swung an arm under her rear, lifting her. Clara wrapped her legs around his waist and rested on his hip. Shota went to the drawer and grabbed her pacifier, gently pushing it into her mouth. Clara felt herself slipping into little space at that moment. This was perfect! Now all she had to do was behave...

     "Ready to see everyone?", Shota asked, looking at her lovingly. She nodded.

   "Mhm!", she hummed excitedly. Shota smirked.

   "Alright, then. I'm sure they're very excited to see their little baby", he commented as he opened the door and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He walked her out to the giant living room and the heroes all turned their heads in unison. Toshinori smiled.

    "Well, good morning, young one. How did you sleep?", he asked. Clara rubbed her eyes.

   "Good, Papa", she replied. Toshinori chuckled.

   "So cute", he muttered.

   "What did you want to do today, my love?", Sekijiro asked with a smirk.

   "I told her she could do whatever she wanted", Shota said, rubbing the back of Clara's head. Hizashi stood, extending his arms out to her as he made his way over.