Part 8

Zhang Yanjiang said, "The principal has connections higher up, with people in the education committee and the city bureau. He's practically a local despot here at No. 1 High School, and whatever he says goes. I've heard that most of the younger female teachers have been taken advantage of by him."

Li Shuang blinked, a bit stunned. What kind of messed-up school was this?

Xie Wendong smirked. "I don't care about the principal as long as he doesn't bother me. Let him play his despot games. What I want to know is, what's the current relationship between Boss Gao and the Black Dragon Brotherhood?"

Zhang Yanjiang replied, "They have occasional conflicts, with scuffles every couple of days. But nothing major, just students arguing and fighting. I heard it's because Liu Jinglong has a thing for Boss Gao."

Xie Wendong was taken aback. Li Shuang quickly asked, "Boss Gao is a woman?"

Zhang Yanjiang nodded. "Yes! Even though she's a woman, she's fierce! Usually, three to five guys together wouldn't stand a chance against her. She seems to have connections with the Qing Gang too. I've heard she's the boss's girl, but I'm not sure if that's true."

Li Shuang was confused and patted his head. "This school is way too complicated. Brother Dong, you'll have to figure this out. I can't deal with this."

Zhang Yanjiang smiled and told Xie Wendong, "Brother Dong, Tiger is Boss Gao's top lieutenant. I didn't expect you to take him down so easily, but Boss Gao won't just let this slide. Be careful."

Xie Wendong lowered his head in thought. Li Shuang, feeling annoyed, said, "What's there to be afraid of? If soldiers come, we fight them; if water comes, we block it! I don't believe a girl can be that formidable!"

Zhang Yanjiang chuckled dryly. "Brother, do you think we want to be under a woman's thumb? We were forced into it! To put it simply, Boss Gao isn't an ordinary person. You'll understand when you meet her." He then looked up, as if talking to both Li Shuang and himself, "She's a beautiful yet poisonous black rose."

Li Shuang, seeing his expression, was puzzled and nudged Zhang Yanjiang. "Hey, brother, do you have a thing for Boss Gao?"

Zhang Yanjiang shook his head. "Someone like her isn't for people like us to casually like."

Li Shuang was even more confused. What did that mean? You either like someone or you don't! This guy must be out of his mind.

Xie Wendong suddenly said something unexpected, "I can't wait to meet her! I'm looking forward to that day!"

Knowing that Boss Gao had connections with the Qing Gang, Xie Wendong felt his blood boiling. The Qing Gang was one of the three major underground gangs in J City, along with the Axe Gang and the Brotherhood Alliance, known as the three emperors of J City's underworld. The opportunity to confront one of them excited him, despite his uncertainty. His restless heart yearned for the extreme challenge.

Zhang Yanjiang was taken aback by Xie Wendong's words. Sunlight streamed through the trees, illuminating Xie Wendong's face, and Zhang Yanjiang found himself captivated by him. He thought to himself, "What kind of man is this? Following him might truly lead to a different life journey."

From this moment, Zhang Yanjiang's curiosity about Xie Wendong deepened. This later prominent figure in the Wendong Group had been completely won over. His equally restless heart had finally found a worthy cause to pursue for a lifetime.

Zhang Yanjiang said to Xie Wendong, "Boss Gao is very formidable. If we confront her head-on, even if we win, we'll suffer heavy losses. Instead..." He paused, unsure if Xie Wendong would listen to him since he was new and had switched sides.