Part 10

"Got it, Big Sis!" The speaker was a long-haired boy with squinty eyes, dressed in a school uniform, about the same height as Xie Wendong. He responded to the boss and walked towards Xie Wendong, cracking his knuckles with a 'ga-ga' sound.

Xie Wendong was already prepared, knowing that a fight today was inevitable. He stood his ground, watching 'Madman' approach, secretly gathering his strength. He thought to himself that since the opponent had more people, he needed to strike fast and ensure his opponent couldn't get back up.

As 'Madman' got closer, the distance between them shortened. The room fell silent, with everyone watching the two in the center. The boss's eyes never left Xie Wendong; partly because she was a bit worried about him, and partly out of curiosity, wondering how this slender boy had managed to defeat Tiger.

When they were within striking distance, 'Madman' made the first move. His slow body suddenly lunged at Xie Wendong, leaning forward and raising one leg to kick at Xie Wendong's abdomen. Xie Wendong smiled; this was a move he often used himself, the same one he had used to defeat Tiger initially. Xie Wendong sidestepped slightly to avoid 'Madman's' knee, and then struck with the edge of his palm at his neck. 'Madman' realized something was wrong when his knee missed. Seeing Xie Wendong's palm coming down, he quickly lowered his body. Although he reacted swiftly, Xie Wendong's palm still struck his mouth instead of the neck.

'Madman' cried out, spitting blood, and three white teeth landed on the floor. 'Madman' tossed his hair back, glaring at Xie Wendong with blood-filled eyes. Xie Wendong cursed inwardly for missing his intended target.

No longer underestimating his opponent, 'Madman,' now truly living up to his name, roared and swung a fist at Xie Wendong. Xie Wendong blocked the punch with his palm, feeling a sharp pain in his wrist, but he quickly grabbed 'Madman's' wrist. As 'Madman' hesitated, Xie Wendong landed a punch on his face, sending 'Madman' bouncing and falling to the ground. Just as he was about to get up, Xie Wendong pinned his chest with a knee and rained punches on his face. 'Madman' initially resisted, but after a solid punch to his jaw, he lost consciousness and stopped struggling. Xie Wendong continued punching, with blood spraying from 'Madman's' mouth, splattering on Xie Wendong's face.

Everyone who hadn't seen Xie Wendong in action before was stunned, wondering if he was even human. Those who had witnessed the earlier fight in the small forest recalled the scene, their legs trembling.

The boss was also taken aback by the current Xie Wendong, shouting, "Xie Wendong, stop!"

Xie Wendong stopped punching and stood up, smiling at the boss. "This one's no good, not a match!" His bloodied hand hung by his side, dripping onto the floor.

The boss, unwilling to admit defeat, felt a surge of anger. She pulled out a one-foot-long German mountain knife with one side sharp and the other serrated from her waist and shouted, "I'll fight you! Do you dare?"

Xie Wendong asked, "What if you lose?"

The boss sneered, "Hmph! You seem confident! Do you think you'll definitely win?"

Xie Wendong repeated, "What if you lose?"

The boss glared at him fiercely, "If I lose, you can leave!"

Xie Wendong chuckled, "What if I lose?"

"You're annoying! If you lose, I'll kill you!"

"That's not fair, is it? Whether I win or lose, it doesn't seem to affect you much, does it?"

Under Xie Wendong's intense gaze, the boss felt her mind go blank for a moment and asked, "Then what do you suggest?"

Staring at the boss, Xie Wendong smiled, "If I lose, my life is yours; you can do whatever you want with it. Even making me your subordinate is fine. But if you lose, you have to promise me one thing, anything I ask."