07.

The sun set and we all laid down, most falling asleep easy

The sun set and we all laid down, most falling asleep easy. Not me, I always had trouble sleeping. Most of the team knew that I needed something to distract my mind so I could sleep.

Soon enough everyone slept and I was the only one awake, or so I thought.

"Can't sleep?" Nat asked quietly.

I turned my head to look at her, "Yeah."

"Play with this." She handed me the bracelet I made her 3 years ago.

"You still have it?"

"Yeah, I never took it off." I could see a faint smile on her face.

"Thanks."

"Always, Lavi. I brought you things to help you sleep but they went missing when the plane crashed." Nat whispered.

"That's fine Nat, thanks for remembering though."

"We may not be together anymore Lavi, but I will always bring things to help you sleep or help you with anything." I smiled and Nat held my hand.

After talking for a while, Nat and I fell asleep holding hands and me wearing her bracelet.

--

This morning all of us girls woke up with cramps, great more bluetooth periods.

It's bad enough that our periods sink up, but with the boys dealing with a group of moody girls is bad too. They might want to hide for a couple days.

"Jackie wake up." Nat said.

"I have cramps."

"We all do, come on."

I was outside cleaning the gun when Nat and Jackie both came out. Lottie noticed something.

"Hey Lavi, is that Nat's bracelet?"

"Yeah, she let me borrow it last night to help me sleep." I didn't look up from the gun.

"Alright."

That was weird, she didn't tease me. She might be saving it for later. Oh well, I'm getting used to it at this point. With the gun now cleaned Nat and I can hunt later for food.