08.

I laid on my makeshift bed and heard the team coming in and out of the cabin, one person however sat next to me

It was Van, "Hey Van, what's up?" I looked at the redhead.

"Getting hungry, when are you and Nat going hunting?"

"Soon, very soon. Coach just wanted to give us some extra gun practice."

Van nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder, "Do you miss home?"

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah, I just miss my bed and being able to get food whenever not waiting."

"Me too Van." I sighed and Nat came in to get me.

--

Nat and I went hunting for literally anything we could eat, Nat had the gun while I kept an eye out for deer.

I wanted to start a conversation with her but remained silent, sometimes our conversations will turn into arguments and us being alone in the woods isn't a good idea for an argument.

"See anything?" Nat asked.

"No, nothing." I kept looking, sometimes looking at her.

"Nat, look." I pointed to a deer.

"Great eye, Lavi." She sat down and set the gun up, getting a good view and the bullet went straight through the deers head.

"Great shot Nat." I smiled and so did she.

The teams going to love this, Nat and I both grabbed a leg and pulled the deer with us back to the cabin.

Once we got to the cabin, the team saw and smiles appeared on their faces, they all congratulated us on the shot and thanked us for getting a deer.