•¥• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 •¥•

A/N: new chapter of new story of new fun and new things and idk where I'm going w this.

TW 😍

•~¥~•
Nine's Pov:

First day. New school.

Oh, fuck.

I entered the doors, my head down and my backpack slung limply over my shoulder.

I sighed and continued walking, but gasped as I collided with someone, send my light frame sprawling to the floor.

I gathered all my books.

"I'm so, so, so, so sorry. Holy shit, I didn't look, I'm sorry," I apologized.

I heard a sigh of seemingly annoyance. I looked up.

I saw this gorgeous girl with dirty blonde hair. It was straight with a tiny bit of waves and frizz.

She was in a dark blue sweater and brown blue and yellow plaid skirt, paired with black sunglasses and tight ankle boots, black with golden zippers.

She was hot. Really, really hot.

She had tons of rings on, and a few thick silver chains on her.

"Watch where you're fucking going, bitch," she snapped, kicking my books away.

I sighed and crawled over to them, going to grab it, when she leaned down and picked it up.

I stood up, she towered over me.

"Can I have it back? Please...?" I asked, with another sigh.

"Fuck no, fatass," she said, smirking at me.

Ouch. I already knew I was fat, getting told that was just...

I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Sorry," I murmured, grabbing my backpack and going to leave.

Of course, she just had to slam me against the locker, pinning me with my wrists above my head.

"Who said you could go, princess?" She muttered.

My breath caught in my throat, and I looked up at her, my eyes wide. I swallowed dryly.

"Who are you? You're a newbie. Bet you're an easy fuck," she smirked.

Why was that hot?

"Um. I'm 1989.. people call me Nine and eighty, though," I staggered.

"Okay, nerd." She replied.

Great. First day and I'm already being bullied. Just fucking great.

"I have class," I said boldly.

"Too fucking bad. Learn how to not fucking run into shit, you clumsy ass," she snarked, grabbing my collar and slamming me against the locker.

I nodded weakly, closing my eyes at the impact.

She let my collar go and walked off.

Who the fuck was that?

I leaned against the lockers and let out a shaky breath.

A girl came up to me, she was covered head to toe in pink with blonde hair and dyed pink ends.

"Hi, sorry about her. That's midnights, she's the bully of our school." The girl said.

"It's alright, not my first rodeo," I chuckled weakly.

She nodded.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Who are you?" I ask nicely.