S02E01

Kiaan Jediah Monroe| Krew

Thursday| 12:30 amBuckhead, Atlanta  Two Years Later                          May 6th, 2022

Thursday| 12:30 am
Buckhead, Atlanta
Two Years Later May 6th, 2022

"We Got So Caught Up"

I sat at the McDonalds curbside pick spot listening to music and smoking my spliff

"And it'll be all simple if you tell me you're sorry (you're sorry)
I'm hurt right now but if I pray I'll be good by tomorrow (by tomorrow)
Can't let it get the best of me, swear I never would call (never would call)
Two wrongs don't make a right, she do me wrong and I dog her (and I dog her)
And she don't understand these hoes would die for my follow (my follow)
I go through shit alone, ain't gotta feel for my sorrow (my sorrow)
My heart broken to pieces, I need one I can borrow (can borrow)
And I know I'm hurt right now, but I'll be good by tomorrow (by tomorrow)"

I rapped along to the song as I felt it in my soul. I felt a connection to it because it's a good representation of how I been feeling but also because I helped write and produced it.

"Damn moe" I said to myself noticing that I had been sitting here for 10 minutes

Like clock work, the side door of the building swung open and an employee came out walking towards my car.

I whined the window down making all the smoke escape the car.

"For Krew?" She asked as she coughed a little

"Appreciate it" I said grabbing the bag

I made sure my fries was fresh then I whined the window back up. I ate a couple more before siting in the passenger seat.

Once I made it in the free way, I used my knee to drive and began eating my cheeseburger. Once I got close to the main roads, I smacked my teeth seeing the water boys.

Soon as they see a car that cost some money, they on your shit like belt to ass. I got a coal black wrapped Mercedes AMG GLE53 and I got the engine switch out with something more powerful so my shit sound like a sport car.

"Get the fuck on" I said irritatedly

Lil niggas banging on my windows and shit every time. I began beeping my horn repeatedly and some of them eventually moved on to other cars

The light finally changed and I drove 15 minutes to my crib. I parked in the underground garage then used to elevator to get up to my apartment.

I ended up moving to Atlanta Georgia in November of 2019. I had to get away and I can say that life been better.

My career began to grow and I began working with people I never thought I would be in the same room with.

Sike nah, I always knew. My beats too fucking fire for the world to not fuck with me.