Chapter 12 🌹(🔞)

****Mature content ahead. I have put a warning sign ⚠️ at the start and end of the scene, so you know where to skip.

Moving to the washroom shower, Daksh made his love feel the cold sprinkles to cleanse her hot self and helped her to remove the blood stain from her hands. Saṃhitā moved her hands to his wet hairs and moved to reach his inviting lips to quench her thirst to have her man. 

As Daksh placed her softly on the wash countertop, Saṃhitā moved her slender hands over his bearded face and softly brushed his serene eyes, sharp nose, chiselled jawline and perky cheeks

As Daksh placed her softly on the wash countertop, Saṃhitā moved her slender hands over his bearded face and softly brushed his serene eyes, sharp nose, chiselled jawline and perky cheeks. Daksh pecked her hands with not taking his lovely gaze from her wanting eyes.

⚠️***Mature Content Ahead

"...kiss me!..." her soft command only made the man take her moist lips to fulfil her desire to finally have him.

Her bare legs peeped out of the bodycon, pulling him closer as her hands went to take out his shirt buttons.

Daksh ripped off the shirt from his buffed bodice to make her brush her slender hands all over his bare upper body.

Saṃhitā breathed over his lips as he whispered "...I love you so much..." and took her neck to smoulder with his open kisses.

*moans* her body arched when he pulled her closer to bite her nape with his sharp teeth.

Saṃhitā felt her bodycon being slide down by him who wanted to explore her shimmery shoulder bones to his fill.

"...love!.." her lone whisper made him give out a husky chuckle as he peeped into her perky mounds from inside the black dress.