Chapter 33: I Promise

MATURE SCENES AHEAD

MATURE SCENES AHEAD

Skin brushing skin felt like lighting a flame

Skin brushing skin felt like lighting a flame. Heat sizzled between them as they made themselves completely vulnerable in front of their other half. All articles of clothing were wiped away from their forms as their hands searched the other's flesh.

Aki's fingertips created a path across her velvet skin, exploring all parts of her he hadn't seen before.

Senka traveled both her hands up his abdomen, her fingers waving in the same rhythm as his rigid muscles, never losing contact until she made it to both sides of his neck.

He lowered himself, kissing her like she was his last breath before disconnecting and breathing heavily.

She lay under him as he sat upwards between her legs, his eyes following her body's ridges the same way his hand was.

"Aki..." Senka places a hand on his bicep.

His name never sounded better.

"We'll get there, I promise. Just need to do one more thing." He places his hand on her bent knee, lowering his body and letting the moonlight hit her skin.

He kisses a line down from her belly button, his nose tracing along with his mouth. Senka had never felt something so quaint but made her body respond so intensely.

She brushes a hand through his hair, his strands weaving through her touch as he aligns between her legs.

"Is this okay?" He asks, smoothing a hand up and down the outer side of her thigh.

"Yeah. More than okay." She nods, not caring how eager her response is.

His eyes darkened, and his vision focused on her and only her. His grip comes around her thigh as he holds her in place, taking his tongue in a slow trail upwards till he feels the top of where her pleasure sky-rockets.