Kabanata 15

Teresa

"T-Then what do you want me to do?" She stutters, noticing a visible flustered look on her face.

"Hey prof, may tanong ako." Mas lalong idiniin ko ang mukha ko sa kaniya, ignoring her question.

Kumunot ang noo nito, gently pushing my face away which she found it difficult to do it because I'm taller than her. She's a tall woman alright, but I'm much taller than her. I can literally carry her with my arms in a second.

"I asked what do you want me to do-"

"Do you love him?" May bahid na lungkot at sakit pero dapat nakangiti parin ako para hindi halata. I must be prepared because she will be saying 'yes'.

She stayed silent, didn't utter a single word and frozen in the spot. Her expression is a bit shock, her body flinched and her fists clenched.

"Professor, my feet are getting numb." I joked.

"Why don't you sit down? Who told you to stand up?" She crossed her arms annoyed.

Without a second thought, I scooped her up in my arms, feeling the warmth and slight weight of her body as I moved. I headed towards the sofa with steps, each movement is careful. Once there, I settled down, adjusting myself to get comfortable. I positioned her gently on my lap, making sure her full weight rested securely against me.

"H-Hey!"

My arms encircled her waist, holding her firmly yet tenderly, ensuring she wouldn't slip or fall. Her presence felt reassuring, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of peace.

"Sabihin mo na, mahal mo ba ang lalaking iyon? Because if your answer is yes then I will start to make a great distance between us." I said.

Her eyes widen in surprised.

"W-What are you saying all of a sudden?"

"What about it? You told me to move on a day ago." I chuckle, she's really confusing me.

"B-But I didn't say anything about keeping a distance!" She exclaimed.

Note, she's still positioned on my lap.

"Ma'am, paano ako makapag move on niyan kung hindi ako lalayo sa iyo?" Tawa ko pa.

"I don't know! You do something about it!" She yelled.

Mas lalong lumakad ang tawa ko. "Mahihirapan ako niyan ma'am, mas lalo akong magkakagusto sa iyo kung palagi mo nalang akong makikita sa campus."

"I'm your professor, Delos Santos. Of course you have to see me, unless if you don't want to graduate." She raises her eyebrow.

"So?" I chuckle amusingly stealing her attention because she's obviously avoiding my gaze.

"What?" Irita siyang tumingin sa akin.

"So do you love him?" I gave her a sincere smile.

Even though love makes me greedy, I learned that it also means being self-less and I'm not forcing someone to love me when in fact they are not. Or di talaga kami meant to be. Especially when she's a straight and confused woman. Worse, my professor. I may have love her with all my being, my soul and my whole timeline, I am not a villain who would steal her away from her beloved. I will still clap for her happy marriage in the future. Hindi naman ako masamang tao para kunin lang siya ng basta-basta.

"I-I don't know..." She answered with a gentle and low voice.

My heart started to rammed inside. Fudge! I'm assuming again!

"B-Bakit?" Tanong ko pa.

"Hindi ko nga alam, duh. Are you deaf?" Naiirita niyang sambit. "It's just I don't know, I'm confused and I'm not sure of the things

The whole room filled with nothing but peace and the sound of the leaves bustling busier along with the wind. Her windows are open so the air got easily went inside and danced with her hair.

Her beauty is both sinful and divine, majestic and gorgeous like a precious empress in a huge empire. Sino namang hindi mahuhulog sa babaeng ito when she's beyond standards, kahit red flag carry lang naman.

"Ma'am, you're not married yet so can I kiss you?" I asked out of nowhere pero I just went along with it.

"What are you talking about that so suddenly-"

Her words were cut off when I claimed her lips aggressive. Hindi ko na talaga napigilan ang sarili ko, this woman is tempting me kahit ano man ang gagawin niya, she can literally seduce me without a second thought.

I was waiting for her to push me away but she didn't which surprised me a lot. But she's not responding with my kisses which is not surprising.

Since she's not pushing me away, it's telling one thing. Hindi siya sang-ayon na lalayo ako sa kaniya.

I kissed her with passion but with a gentle motion and movement, I pushed her with care so she can comfortably lay down on the sofa habang ako naman ang nasa itaas niya.

I stopped kissing her so I can enjoy her view from my perspective with my professor beneath me, her lips are puffy and naghahabol ng hininga. She's captivating and gorgeous na gusto kong luluhuran araw-araw. Mas lalong nawawala ako sa katinoan dahil sa babaeng ito. She's stealing my sanity away.

Bumalik ako sa ginawa ko kanina, I continued kissing her but now she's responding to my kisses, my heart jumped in joy because of it. My hand traveled down her thighs under her pencil skirt. I removed her blazer revealing her black formal t shirt.

Caressing her thighs made her moan slowly but sexier. She's turning me on, making it harder for me stop. I know it's wrong but why does it feel to damn right!?

Kissing down her neck is a majestic feeling, leaving a red mark and love bites.

"H-Hey.." she grabbed both if my shoulder so she can breathe.

Amidst the absence of my sanity, I didn't bother to stop. Hanggang narating ko na ang mga bundok na kanina ko pa binibigyan ng pansin. Pero kailangan kong huminto, I have to fight the urge to touch her baka saan ito tutungo.

I gave her a last passionate long kiss that lasted a minute while my hands roamed around her body, from her shoulder, to her neck and waists, pilit ko itong nilalaro at pinipisil bago ako huminto.

"I-I have to stop.." habol hininga kong sambit. "May klase ka pa."

I gulped because i felt her crotch with my knee because I was parting her legs unconsciously a while ago and she's....wet.

"Cook me dinner tonight, Delos Santos." She said.

A/N: this unedited and I'm back na HAHAHAHAHAHAH.