Kabanata 17

WARNING: RATED SPG, INFORMATION AHEAD ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR 17 YEARS OLD BELOW. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Teresa

"You don't have classes sa Saturday." She said it again with a hint of irritation. Naiirita na siya kase kanina pa ako nakatulala sa ginagawa niya.

Una, she's touching me in a flirty way, dalawa she's saying some words that I can't get the point of it and lastly, the way she looks at me seems like she wanted something na kayang-kaya kong ibigay.

"Oo wala akong klase sa sabado." Kinakabahan ako. "So, gutom ka na ba? Nag dinner ka na? Mag luluto ako."

Ngumisi ito. "Why don't you teach me how to cook?"

She moved her body with elegance and beauty taking the black apron, and isinout ito sa harapan ko ng mabagal na para bang nag momodel ito sa brand ng apron na binili niya.

Lumunok ako, nag-iinit ang katawan at hindi mawala ang titig sa ginagawa niya. She's only wearing an apron and yet it's so fucking hot and sexy.

"M-Ma'am, baka masusunog tayo sa kusina kung magluluto ka." Natataranta kong sambit habang pinipigilan siyang pumunta sa kusina.

"Why?" Dumilim ang paningin nito sa akin kaya agad akong napalunok. "Is it because I don't know how to cook?" Her eyes darken.

"No, it's because you're so damn hot adding fuel to the fire." I bit my lower lip from laughing because her expression is so funny.

"You're so cheesy for big person." She replied nonchalantly.

She grabbed my arm, pumunta kami sa kitchen at naka position ito sa sink habang nasa harapan niya ako, naka sandal sa malaking kitchen table.

"Give me instructions," she said before tying her hair. She's literally doing it on purpose because it's affecting my whole system, making me lose more sanity.

And her hair is in ponytail style revealing her sexy and color milk skin that I sucked kanina sa office niya. It's been part of my obsession to sniff and lick her neck since then, nababaliw ako sa bawat parte ng katawan niya.

"O-Okay," lumunok muna ako. "First, wash the vegetables properly."

Agad naman niyong sinunod, I did expect her to listen.

"What kind of soap?"

Hah?

"Hah? Ano ma'am?" Parang nabibingi yata ako.

She hissed. "What kind of soap should I use to wash the vegetables? Liquid dish washer or clean face bar?"

My jaw dropped. Is she really pointless in cooking!? Why did she become my professor then!?

"Juskolord, ma'am you don't use soap to wash the vegetables. Baka ma poison ka dahil sa sabon. And besides, what do you mean by face bar? It's for the face! Hindi po iyan sa vegetables."

Ewan ko ba kung iiyak ako o matatawa sa ginagawa niya. She's so shocked because we don't use soap when washing the vegetables. Pero natatawa ako sa gawi ng madam kaya sinapak niya ako ng mahina.

"Don't laugh at me, it's my first time!" She hissed irritably.

"Okay okay, una sa lahat when washing vegetables so use only clean water and wash it properly. Never use any kind of soap because baka mapano ka." Tawa ko pa.

"Laugh more and I'll burn you using the microwave." Naiinis na wika nito.

Minutes went by and she's doing well than I expected, she's chopping the vegetables well and mixing it well with the chicken soup. We're making chicken soap because it's her favorite after that certain event.