Kabanata 16

Teresa

"Oh bat' kulay pula ang mukha mo? Nagmumukha kanang kamatis na mapula." Natatawang wika ni Helen habang gumagala kami sa bar.

"Maybe fever?" Si Luisa.

"W-Wala to, baka sa panahon lang guro. O baka naman natural face reddening lang to'." Pagdadahilan ko pa.

"Sus huwag kami Tes, pumunta kami sa classroom niyo kanina, wala ka sa whole afternoon subjects according kay sir Welson. Excused ka daw." Helen said with a strong hint of suspicion.

Luisa, Helen and Subin are staring at me until they reached the peak of my eyes, waiting for the truth, the answer that I've been keeping for a while.

I can't tell them na kasama ko si Ma'am Zoey kanina, they'll scold me for it. Dalawang beses na akong na lasing dahil kay ma'am tapos hindi lang pala ako makapag-move on. They will surely scold and tease me non-stop!

"Na detention ako." Actually it's a half truth and half life. Yes she did kept me inside her office because she intended to scold me but it's not detention.

It was a sweet punishment.

After that heated moment with Ma'am Zoey, her facial expressions changed, it became softer. Or baka imagination ko lang. Basta, after the moment, the tension changed.

Thinking about that moment, I desire something more than that. I desire to go deeper, touch her and make her moan loudly not minding the other students outside her office. The air-conditioned office became useless because we were sweating and panting. That view of her was so damn hot that added to the fuel inside my burning desire to touch her longer. Fuck, I never imagine wanting someone so bad. Hindi na ito maganda. It's her fault for being so gorgeous making me obsessed with her divine beauty.

Mapagbigay akong tao, I used to give something na meron ako because I am willing to help and bless others. But now, even though she's not mine, giving her to someone else kills me. If I can't have her then no one else should have her. Burn the world or give her to someone else? Tangina, I'll surely choose to burn the world into ashes just to keep her by my side.

When Helena and Luisa decided to go home, sabay na kami ni Subin na uuwi dahil alas sais na rin ng gabi.

"Singkit, may sasabihin ako sa iyo." I breathe in and out before facing my best friend, Subin.

"You seem serious." Subin said with a smile, ready to listen.

"Before that, let me ask you, when you fell in love with Professor Belos, what were your thoughts?" I asked.

Her face showed na parang alam na niya ang sasabihin ko but she still answered.

"I was obsessed and protective, Cassy was same with me too. She was very protective and possessive pero ginusto ko lahat 'yun. I love seeing her obsessing over me and I love it when I am also obsessed over her. We share mutual understanding, emotions and same passion towards our future. In short, we are on the same boat." She explained.

"Bin'," banggit ko. "I am clearly in love with Ma'am Sanchez."

Hindi na siya nagulat, as if expected na na iyon ang sasabihin ko sa kaniya.

"On the scale of one to ten, how much do you love her?" She asked. I don't know if it's a joke or not.

"The answer is not there," I replied. "If that is the case then I might break the scale. Bin, I love her more than I ever love myself. Is that normal? I am clearly obsessed with her whole being to the point na handa akong pakasalan, luluhuran at aanakan siya."

She chuckle. "Then I don't have the right to stop you, that's your feelings eh."

"But she's getting married." I said, feeling hurt and troubled.

"I heard something from Cassy," she whispered.

"Na ano?" My interest grown bigger.

"It's an arrange marriage and they are both forced. Fact, ang lalaking iyon ay hindi ang ex ni Ma'am Zoey, wala na talaga sila simula nung' trip sa siargao island. That guy is new and it's an arrange marriage. That's all I know." Subin said with a small smirk and gave me a shoulder tao before heading inside the house.

"Hindi ka ba papasok?" She asked.

I shook my head. Gumaan ang puso at damdamin ko, it's not a marriage with love, it's a forced one dahil sa pamilya nila.

Napangiti ako ng maluwag, my heart is lighter, my mind is on the line and my body is free from stress. Fuck, this is a good news.

Fuck moving on, I'm having that woman.

•••••••••

After a couple minutes of running as if bigla nalang siyang mawawala, narating ko na ang condominium ng professor.

I pressed the bell many times. Her door opens, revealing her wearing only a black robe, making her cleavage visible.

"You don't have to break my bell-"

Without a second thought, I claimed her lips na para bang wala ng bukas. I nibbled her lower lip, sucking it and playing with her warm tongue. She moaned between our kisses.

She grabbed my collar, closing the door and me pushing her against the wall habang pinapalalim ko ang halik. Her lips is my favorite drug that I refrain taking myself to rehabilitation. She smell so good.

"D-Delos Santos... wait," she breathe in after breaking the kiss. She's running to catch her breath because it took us minute to break the damn kiss.

"I miss you," I blurted out, resting my face on her neck.

With the chance I have, I began to plan small and gentle kisses on her neck, muttering some sweet words sa tenga ng professor. She's driving me nuts.

"I know you'll miss me. It's expected for you to miss me." Mataray niyang sagot.

Her arms caressing my back, giving me goosebumps. Okay, this is unusual. Is she perhaps flirting with me?

"P-Professor Zoey, are you hungry?" I try to divert the topic because she's doing something bringing intense shock into my system.

Making a first move is not her doing. 

Her forehead creases, crossing her arms. "Why are moving away from me?"

Hindi niya binitawan ang jacket na sout ko. She's not letting me go.

"G-Gutom ka na diba? Magluluto lang ako sa kusina."

I look around just to avoid her gaze kase hinding-hindi ko talaga kayang makipag titigan sa mga titig niya. May sinasabi ang mga titig niya na naiintindihan ko pero I try to deny it because it's all new to me.

Her arms continue to caress my back. I'm turning on for something so darn simple and innocent, she's only touching my back and it's giving me the urge to touch her senseless.

"Why are you so big and tall? It's my first time seeing a woman so tall and big." Her forehead frown.

Actually my height is nasa 6'5 yata I'm not sure basta I'm a tall woman.

"So that I can easily carry you to the bed." I replied keeping a relax face kahit nauutal na talaga ako dahil sa apekto ni ma'am.

"You're pervert aren't you?"

"I mean baka sakaling makatulog ka dahil sa pagod!"

"Pagod sa?"

"Sa trabaho, oo sa trabaho." I replied.

Bumuntong hininga ito bago hinalikan ako sa leeg. And that moment on, I knew I finally lost all of my self control.

"Tomorrow si Saturday, you don't have class." She whispered.

A/N: This is unedited. Tomorrow na po ang next chapter hehehehe.