Kabanata 18

Teresa

Naked under the white sheets, panting and uniting of two sweating bodies, the moon must be covering it's eyes after witnessing our intense love making.

After our hot session at the kitchen, I took her into her bedroom so she can lay on it comfortably.

Her hand reaches out to touch and hold my face while her mouth open to catch some breath after an organism.

"I-It's already 4am," she breathe out feeling all tired. "I'm all sore down there, you scammer."

I chuckle, kissing her palm. "I'm sorry, I just missed you."

"You told to me you'll be gentle. You almost break the bed, idiot." She tiredly hissed at me.

I laughed before cuddling with her. We started making love at 6pm and it's already 4am in the morning. She's basically tired, glaring at me and probably will not be able to walk tomorrow. Handa naman akong aalagaan siya.

"You scammer, you told me one round is enough! It's already dawn outside." She hissed with a red cheeks.

Tumawa ako. "Sorry ma'am, baka last na to eh, sinulit ko nalang. Anyway, it's your fault for being so attractive."

You guessed it right, we had more than six rounds all night and she's really really sore right now, I can feel it.

"You had me for the whole night and you're still not tired? What kind of stamina do you have? Probably a bear stamina."

Planting small kisses on her shoulders to calm her down. She's drowning me in her eyes as if she's ready to bury me alive.

"I'll clean you up," sabi ko.

Hindi ko ito umangal pa at hinayaan nalang akong linisan siya. It's a good thing there's a towel under us or kung wala talaga we have to change the bedsheets.

"We made a huge mess," I laughed after cleaning her and the room.

"Blame yourself, you acted as if you were a hungry species living in the wild. You literally don't know the word 'gentle' don't you?" Note, there's a sarcasm on her voice.

Napatawa nalang ako kase ang cute niya.

I just playfully winked at her. She threw a pillow hitting my beautiful face.

"I am very hungry right now, Delos Santos. Don't tease me. You better make me a delicious feast because you had me all night." Her eyebrow raising at me. Bumalik naman siya sa pagiging istriktang professor.

"Sure baby," I kissed her temple before wearing my t-shirt and pants.

Mayat-maya after the final cleaning inside the room, nakatulog na si Zoey. She's definitely tired and drained. I kinda feel guilty. I remember how many times she cummed under the sheets. It was a hot experience and I wanna repeat it again.

I shortly took a warm bath before heading to the kitchen. I decided to make a special dish for my beloved tsundere professor.

Napahinto ako sa may salamin at tiningnan ang likod ko. It's full of love scratches.

"Now these are love scratches from my future wife." I chuckle at myself.

Nag take picture ako habang nakatalikod sa salamin, I'm wearing sports bra kaya okay lang, my body is toned and nice naman kaya okay na okay talaga siya. Bagay na bagay ang mga love scratches ng misis ko sa likod ko. I took a mirror shot but my back is the main focused sa camera.

I sent it to our GC to see their reactions.

🌈barbielat group chat🌈