seven

I mentally prepared myself for Harry's visit today, which hopefully would be short. If all goes well hopefully he could leave by tomorrow and my dad wouldn't catch him sneaking in. The last thing I need right now is for my dad to catch me with a tattooed boy in his house.

I skipped out on going to the beach with Liam and Sophia today because Harry was supposed to be coming. I told my dad I didn't feel well and he believed it, so I had an excuse to stay in my room all day. The plan was for Harry to come in the morning, and then he could just leave at night. It's a lame day trip for him but he doesn't seem to mind too much. 

I got a text from Harry soon saying that he parked his car down the street and he's planning on sneaking through the window (like I did last night, which Harry has no idea about). I searched around the room to see if there was an emergency latter or something that I could use, but there wasn't. 

Harry gave me a follow up text telling me he was outside, but he didn't know which window was mine, and that's where the plan started to fall apart. 

I ended up going downstairs to sneak outside to retrieve my boyfriend, but Zayn just happened to be in the kitchen, making it impossible to sneak out any door. Zayn wouldn't be the worst person to catch me sneaking in Harry, but no secrets are safe with that guy so he'll end up snitching me to my dad. 

My dad doesn't know I have a boyfriend but I don't think this was the time for him to find out.

In the end, I just texted Harry and told him the plan failed, so I made him go home. He ended up calling me and saying something along the lines of "You made me drive two hours to visit you and then you make me leave just because you couldn't pull it together? You're paying for the gas money it took to get here, fuck you, Stella. Don't talk to me until you get home." Like I said, it didn't go exactly like that but it was the point.

So Harry left and we didn't end up seeing each other at all, which ruined my entire day because I had to act sick.

I mostly drove him away because I didn't feel like seeing him at all. The only part I like about being here with my dad is that I get to get away from Harry for a few weeks. I think all I need is a break from him, because our relationship was starting to fall apart.

-

whatever this was actually the worst thing i ever wrote i just didnt feel like starting another problem so im just gonna make the rest of this fic so cutttteeeee YEET

and i feel like im cheating on harry whenever I write this