twelve

"Niall, hold up for a second." I pushed Niall off my body, both of us breathing heavily from making out so long.

"Yeah, Stel?" Niall's lips kissed down my neck, which was very comforting but also tickled.

I don't know why, but I felt like right now was a good time to tell Niall about Harry. He seemed important enough now to know that I actually did have a boyfriend.

"I, uh, I gotta tell you something." I kept my head tilted to the ceiling, not wanting to make any eye contact with him.

"Yeah, babe?" Niall kissed the edge of my lips, coming closer and closer to fully kissing me again.

"Well remember that guy that you saw outside my house a few days ago? And you thought he was trying to break in?" I paused and took a deep breath, not really wanting to tell Niall. "Well that's my boy - Dammit Niall I can't focus on what I'm saying with you doing that!" I pushed Niall away from me entirely so he could no longer continue giving me a hickey.

"Anyway, he's my boyfriend." I finished and bit my lip, waiting for Niall to speak.

"You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me until now! I was ready to have sex with you and now you tell me you have a boyfriend!" Niall flipped over onto his stomach and buried his face in the couch cushions. He definitely wasn't crying but he wasn't happy.

"I was planning on telling you earlier but then I started to actually like you and then it got so out of hand, I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry."

"Yeah I am, I'm truly sorry for not telling you and I'm sorry to my actual boyfriend for cheating on him and I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I apologized, but this made things not cool between Niall and I. At least I told him, because I would feel even worse if I went home without him knowing.

"Whatever. I'm just upset you let us take it this far. Dammit I really liked you and it had to be ruined." Niall remained with his face in the cushions and I was glad because I didn't want to see the disappointed look on his face.

"I love you." I said and Niall flipped over, I guess that really got his attention. I definitely didn't mean it, we barely know each other but it was worth a shot to just throw it out there.

"What?" Niall spoke, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yeah." Now I feel worse for telling him I love him, because that's just adding more lies to one big damn lie I was trying to fix.

"I don't believe you." He genuinely looked scared of me, like the way my family looks at me. Although Niall wasn't scared for the same reason. "I love you too, wether you mean it or not."

"So does that mean you're not mad at me?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't be mad. Then maybe we could stay together and I could eventually love him.

"No I'm mad as fuck with you, but I'm just telling you that I love you."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

-

AHHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS

well I have written over 10 stories and I haven't finished any of them so I want this to be the first thing I actually finish and I'm just writing complete crap until the end but I will finish this and I will not delete it