eleven

The rest of the week had gone by like every other day. I snuck around with Niall and we got chicken fries everyday and no one else really bothered me. My family had stayed away from me, mostly because they're scared of me. All I really want is to go home, and maybe take Niall with me. I've only known him for a few weeks but I think it's safe to say that I'm falling in love with him.

"Babbyyyy, let's go to McDonald's." Niall suggested. We were sitting on his couch doing almost nothing, so I could go for some McDonalds.

"I'm down with that." I shrugged and pulled myself off the couch.

Niall didn't own a car so we had to walk, but McDonalds is close and I don't mind walking a mile or so. I prefer walking over driving when I'm with someone anyway, it gives more time for conversation.

"Can we walk through the drive through?" Niall asked and I thought he was joking until I saw his face.

"I guess, it's not illegal so why not."

"Sweet, I've always wanted to do that." Niall was smiling now, who know a drive through could bring so much joy to a boy.

"Are you a big fast food type of guy?" I for one was a big fast food fan, although one time I watched a documentary about chicken nuggets at McDonalds and it scared me for a year but then I got right back into my obsession with them. As of now chicken nuggets haven't done me much harm, they might go through a gross production process but at least they taste good.

Niall and I walked through the drive through, which was as exciting as he thought it would be. No one yelled at us but we got a few weird looks which I think was what Niall wanted.

From what I could tell Niall loved to make people laugh at him, he wasn't embarrassed by much.