Trust

Trust: to believe that someone is good and honest and will not harm you.

The Land of Lost Things had gotten so quiet since the Finders were able to leave. It was once filled with crashing, some from the trash falling from the sky, some from the Finders messing around, and of course you couldn't forget about The Hoarder. After the area was attacked by the Wolf Mask Warriors, it'd been such a complete mess and danger that the Finders left, instead moving into the Monastery of Spinjitzu. It was nice to explore the rest of the world after being trapped for years, but to some it just didn't feel right.

Geo spent most of his time in The Land of Lost Things even after being given the okay to move into the Monastery. It was obvious Cole preferred it there - it was his home after all - and the Finders enjoyed it much better too and Geo couldn't blame them. As much as he wanted to move in somewhere better, it didn't quite feel like home, so he returned to the Land of Lost Things to clean up. This was what he considered home despite being pitted here after the Merge. Ironically, it was where he'd found himself and his family.

Since the conclusion of the Tournament of Sources, Geo found himself spending more time at the Monastery, however. The ninja team were going through a rough time surrounding news about Jay and the disappearance of Arin so he thought an extra pair of supportive hands around would be helpful, especially for Cole. He helped to keep everyone moving, talking and feeling a little less alone. He often checked in with Lloyd and Zane. Lloyd seemed to be distracted with organising the scroll room, not really interested in help or conversing but it was good to double check he was okay sometimes. He found Zane doing research below the Monastery on the portal gates. After everything that he was told about the nindroid after the Merge, he was surprised to find him so quiet and reserved, nothing like Cole had described. Although, perhaps it wasn't the right time to judge. Hopefully Zane would open up soon, and the rest of the team would make more time for him as it really seemed like nobody wanted to be around Zane as much as everyone else. Sadly, it was the harsh truth.

And Cole... Geo had gotten the closest with Cole since the Merge. He landed here concussed and confused, Geo had taken care of him while he recovered. They had so much in common and quickly became inseparable. Cole was so kind, caring and calm. He was level-headed but still had a great sense of humour and Geo liked that a lot about him. He really liked Cole. Seeing how he'd changed since the Tournament was slightly terrifying. He'd gotten so short tempered and angry, not at anyone in particular, just himself. Geo had never seen him anything like that, not even when he missed his friends in that one year prior to the Merge. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing though because he couldn't blame Cole for the way he was acting. The earth elemental was going through a lot with seeing Jay evil, much like the rest of the team was, so Geo tried his best to comfort him, but that was difficult when Cole was so clearly trying to avoid hurting him.

The past few weeks had been hectic. With Kai and Nya leaving to find Jay and Cole being determined to find some way to fix whatever had happened to Jay, Geo thought it'd be best to give the team some space for now. He'd been practically breathing down their necks, making sure they were alright, that they were likely getting sick of him. Besides, the Land of Lost Things still needed to be cleaned up despite how much work he'd done on it prior to Bonzle's disappearance. That was more of a distraction though. At least she was home safe now.

The Rookery was pretty tidy thank god, so it was mostly just the random scraps and rubble in the way of paths in the surrounding area. Geo enjoyed organising everything. Everything was kept in - sort of messy - piles which made it easier to navigate and help him find something when he needed it. It mostly put his mind at ease though. The Finders usually told him it was a waste of time, but now that he was here alone, he could do whatever he wanted.