| TWO |

FIRST PERSON: Natalie

I put on my green ducks jersey over a black tank top, which was lined with yellow and purple stripes, and had the words "HALSEY 8" on the back in big letters.

After that, I quickly changed my pants to some black leggings, put my helmet on, my elbow and knee pads, and grabbed my roller blades out of my bag, slipping them on over my socks.

I practically used the stairs as a slide, not wanting to fall down and bust my head open, so I went down them slowly and sitting down.

Me and Charlie met outside, and we quickly skated off, picking everybody up.

"What is rhat thing anyway?" I point to the thing Charlie was holding. "I dunno, its something Coach gave me, I think its a duck whistle!" He informed. "Ohh, neat!" I smiled.

"So, who are we getting first?" I asked, skating right behind him. "Averman, I think he's at the mall right now?" Charlie replied.

"Yeah, I think he got that job at the cinema. But doesn't that mean he can't play hockey with us?" I frowned.

"Ehh, whatever, he can take the day off."

Me, and Charlie were now in the mall, skating around large groups of people, hearing words like, "Look out!" "You cant do that! What are you kids doin' over there!" "Woah! Hey!" "Cool, man!" and everything else.

We all werent worried about a thing anybody was saying, we all used to skate here as a group when we first started playing together, it wasnt a big deal.

We had finally gotten to the escalator that led to the top floor and went up it, still wearing rollerblades. I wasnt to excited about that, but I was happy in the moment, so I didnt care.

"Lets go, guys! Over to the left!" Charlie instructed.

We had skated up to the cinema opening, where Averman was giving tickets to people. "Averman, let's go!" Charlie demanded.

"But, but, but—"

"Come on! You can take the day off!" I laughed.

"Ugh, okay, fine." He said with a sigh, trying to hide his smile.

All three of us skated back out of the mall and had made it under some bridge, we were now skating on a road.

"Where are we going now?" Averman asked us.

"We're gonna get Connie and Guy!" I yelled behind me. We had gotten over to the two of them, and they were standing right next to each other, looking like they were about to kiss.

Guy picked up Connie's hands and leaned in to kiss her when.. "The quack attack is back, jack" Averman yelled out as the duck whistle called.

"Come on, lets go!" Connie told Guy excitedly. "Come on!" We all yelled to him.

"I was this close!!" Guy laughed, almost pinching his fingers together. "Yeah, whatever! Let's go!" I yelled back, laughing with him.

The five of us were now together, only needing to pick up a few others. We glided through orange cones and Charlie jumped over a construction vehicle, the rest of us skating beside it.

A man fell into a wagon, getting cement dumped on himself, as to which I yelled, "Sorry!!"

We arrived at "Goldberg's Delicatessen". "Oh, look! Hes working!" Averman laughed as the duck call went off again.