| ELEVEN |

I woke up, laying down in the opposite direction of Charlie, his arm tossed around my waist. I would've gotten up and moved him over, but I didn't mind it.

Everything had been so weird since last night. I had realized that I liked my best friend, but I also realized why people thought we were dating. Honestly, after deciding that I like Charlie, I now enjoy acting like we're "dating".

I looked over at the alarm clock, its was 7am, and I had planned to go back to sleep, until I realized we had tutoring today at 7:45. "Charlieee, wake up." I ruffled his hair before moving his arm off of me and getting out of the bed. "What?" He covered his face with my blanket, obviously tired from last nights practice and what happened with Luis.

Speaking of Luis, I plan on talking to him today, and explaining everything, but I dont even know what to say. I guess because half of what happened is my fault, I acted like I was in love with him, but I didnt even know if I was or not. And I guess half of it is his fault, he got mad at me because my best friend liked me, and he assumed I liked Charlie back, even though at the time, I didnt. So maybe just for today, I'll keep my distance.

I laughed to myself as I looked around the room, seeing that Guy and Connie had fallen asleep together watching a movie, Adam on the chair, and Julie in her own bed.

"We have tutoring in 45 minutes, that's what." I rolled my eyes at him sarcastically as he got up frantically, waking everybody else up.

"Charlie, calm down!" I giggled at him. I kind of always thought that Charlie was the type of person that could get ready in 15 minutes, I guess not.

I picked out an outfit, a pink longsleeve and some blue jeans that had rhinestones on the pockets.

The room was left a mess, things scattered around from last night. Guy, Adam, and Charlie left, and now makeup, clothes, and everything else was left laying around from me, Connie, and Julie getting ready. Though, the makeup was from me. I liked being feminine and dressing in pink and acting like a girl, even if I played hockey.

We walked out of the door, grabbing pencils and heading to tutoring. Once we arrived, it was 7:40, we were five minutes early and nobody else was there, except for Charlie and Adam.

I sat down next to Charlie as I fiddled with my pencil, waiting for tutoring to start.

Just before 7:45, practically everybody else arrived, tired looks plastered on everybodies faces. There were multiple times throughout class where I rested my head on Charlie, almost falling asleep.

"Natty, wake up." He tapped me, continuing to twirl my hair around his finger, doing something to keep himself up.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking them. I looked over at Luis, who was asleep, mumbling to himself. I couldn't quite hear him though. I had purposely sat by Charlie because first of all, I had a big crush on him and was going to take every opportunity to hang out with him, and second, it was far away from Luis.

Miss Mackay shook Luis. "Luis, wake up." She said softly after stopping the class.

Shortly after that she let us go back to our dorms way early, and told us that she had cancelled our practice. I didnt know if she had talked to coach about it, but I was just glad we didnt have to spend the rest of our day in tutoring and at practice.

Unfortunately, we still had a game today, at 5pm.

I changed my clothes as I stepped out of the cold shower, trying to fully wake myself up. I dont even know if it fully worked, because I still felt like I would crash any minute.

It was now 9:20, both Julie and Connie were asleep. I heard a knock on our dorm door.

"Hey, Connie and Julie are both asleep, so if you could be—" I swung the door open and saw Luis, the slight smile on my face faded away completely.

"What." I asked in a voice that had no emotion. Luis made me have a full breakdown and yelled at me last night, I didnt want to talk to him at all. But, I guess I would have to talk to him sometime, especially since we still have to play together.

"Hi.. Sorry, can I talk to you, outside?" Luis asked me. "Are you gonna yell at me again?" I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes.

I shut the door behind me, walking outside of my dorm room. "No, but thats what I came here to talk to you about.." Luis started. I could tell in his eyes that he was sorry, and honestly, I was too. I made him think I liked him, which I did, but now I liked Charlie. "Im listening." I assured him softly. Though I was mad at him, I wasnt going to ignore his words.

"Im sorry Natalie. Im sorry about everything. For having a crush on you when Charlie obviously liked you, for yelling at you, for blaming you for me being mad. I always tend to blame people for things that arent their fault when i'm mad, and I hate that. I didnt mean to tell at you, and right after I got back to my room, I instantly regretted everything I said. I understand if you like Charlie, and I understand if you don't like me back, im just sorry I said all those things. Im really sorry, Natalie, I mean it." Luis apologized. I could feel the sadness in his voice, he looked and sounded like he was about to cry.

I sighed, leaning onto the wall. "Luis, its okay.. Look, I really did like you. When we first met, I knew that I did, But I guess after a few years, I realized last night that you were right, and I do like Charlie now. But dont be too hard on yourself, okay? You cant control who people like, and you definitely cant control who you like. I promise im not angry or anything, im glad you feel sorry." I told him with an apologetic smile on my face, embracing him in a soft hug.

Luis instantly hugged me back. "Im glad you understand." He spoke softly.

"Im gonna uhm, go back to my room, okay? Ill.. I'll see you later." I smiled at him awkwardly as I opened the door, going back into my dorm. "Yeah, see ya." He smiled back at me.

I shut the door, I didnt know what exactly to feel at all. I was happy, but also sad. I sat on my bed as I put my headphones on, finally deciding to doze off for a few hours.

A/N : sorry for such a short chapter!! Ive been very busy with getting ready for school and practicing music for choir, but im trying to get this fanfic all the way or close to all the way done by wednesday!(my first day of school!!)  I also still plan on writing the second book, thats set in D3, but i'll probably be updating that fanfic weekly instead of every few days! Im going to highschool and want to focus on school as much as I can!