| SIX |

Being tired from boarding a plane was not on my bucketlist for this year. I flopped down onto my seat, quickly taking my sweater off, now wearing just my tanktop.

Not only was I tired from not getting sleep, but I was also tired from being so busy!

Thankfully, this wasnt a school roadtrip, so we didn't have assigned seats, and we didnt have girls on one side, and boys on the other. So, I decided to sit by Charlie, not surprised, I know.

I didnt plan on taking anything out from my bag except for the blanket I wanted to use for my three hour nap. I quickly took it out and curled up in my seat after buckling up. "You want some?" I offered Charlie half of my blanket, since it was pretty big. "Huh?" He looked at me with a confused face. "The blanket! Do you want some?" I chuckled at his response.

"oohhh.. Yeah, sure! I think i'm just as tired as you are." Charlie layed the blanket over himself, yawning.

"Ahh, now youre making me yawn! Im going to sleep." I laugh, balling my sweater up into a pillow and setting it on Charlie's shoulder, about to lay on it. "Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing, Natty?" He stopped me. "I need somewhere to put my pillow!" I complained. "Well that somewhere is not my shoulder!" Charlie looked at me. "You're acting like you wont end up laying all over me too, which I dont really care about, so calm down!" I defended myself.

"okay, fine.." He finally gave in and I whisper yelled a small "Yes!" Before setting my sweater back onto his shoulder and laying on, dozing off.

THIRD PERSON

Charlie liked Natalie, and Natalie liked Charlie. Everyone of the ducks knew that, except for themselves. Well, maybe Charlie had known a little, but Natalie had absolutely no clue.

The plane ride had been not too loud, but not absolutely silent, that was until, Natalie threw her arm over Charlie.

"Guy, do you see them over there?" Connie pointed to the two. "Yeah, they're practically cuddling." He snickered.

"What's goin' on?" Averman asked, sitting behind Guy and Connie. "Natty and Charlie. I think they're in love!" She laughed. "Wow. I knew they were close, but not that close?" Averman chuckled at them.

"Did anyone else think it was kind of obvious?" Adam butted in.

"I thought everybody knew?" Fulton questioned.

"Hey, you guys remember when we used to joke about them dating, but they both got mad at us, so we stopped talking about it?" Goldberg remarked, the ducks all laughing.

"Yeah, cause I made it!" Connie smiled at the memory. "You guys really made a rumor they were dating?" Luis asked, wanting to know more about Natalie and Charlie. "I dont blame them, I knew they were close from the day I met everyone, they were next to each other the whole time, duh." Julie, who was sitting next to Luis, defended the rumor.

"I dunno, I dont see it." Luis furrowed his brows.

"Guy, thats exactly what Charlie said when Natalie told him that someone was cute." Connie whispered to Guy.

"What?" Luis asked, trying to eavesdrop. "Nothing!" connie yelled back two seats. "Luis, You have a crush on her dont you!" Julie crossed her arms while a smirk formed on her face. "No.." He tried to convince her.

Suddenly the whole plane became a but louder, everybody talking about Charlie and Natalie.

"Will you guys keep it down? Natty's trying to sleep!" Charlie started before realizing what everybody on the plane was talking about. "Thats exactly my point!" Connie laughed.