Lemon X- Chocolate Scent (Smut)

Warning  Extreme Lemon and Smut!🍋

Type's father lay motionless in the ICU, the rhythmic beeping of the medical machines a constant reminder of his fragile state. Doctors and nurses moved around him, adjusting IV lines and checking monitors, but their faces showed they had done all they could for now.

Type stood by his father's bedside, his heart heavy with worry and frustration. The head doctor approached, offering a sympathetic smile. "Your father is stable for now, but he's in a coma. We can't predict when he will wake up. It could be days, weeks, or even longer."

Type nodded, feeling a wave of helplessness wash over him. "Thank you, doctor," he murmured. With no other options, he knew he had to return to the mansion and continue working. It was the only way he could ensure they had the funds to keep his father in the hospital.

🍋

Back at the mansion, Leo and Fiat were in their element. With Tharn and Type away, they had free rein to explore and pilfer as they pleased. The two thieves moved stealthily through the grand halls, their eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Leo, do you think we'll find anything new this time?" Fiat asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"Of course," Leo replied confidently. "These rich people always have hidden treasures. We just need to find them."

They headed towards the master bedroom, the crown jewel of their heist. Leo slowly opened the door, and they slipped inside. The room was opulent, with heavy drapes, plush carpets, and an enormous bed.

"Check the drawers," Leo instructed, heading for the walk-in closet. "I'll look through the jewelry box."

Fiat pulled open a drawer, his eyes widening at the sight of a collection of watches. "Look at this one, Leo. Solid gold."

Leo emerged from the closet, holding up a diamond necklace. "This alone could set us up for months."

As they continued their search, the banter between them grew more relaxed. "You know," Fiat said, trying on a ring, "if we weren't always on the run, I might actually like living in a place like this."

Leo chuckled. "Yeah, but where's the fun in that? The thrill is in the chase, my friend."

Their laughter was cut short by the sudden sound of windows slamming shut. They spun around, and there, blocking the doorway, stood Lhong, his expression dark and foreboding.

"Well, well, well," Lhong said, his voice dripping with disdain. "What do we have here? A couple of rats rummaging through the master's cheese."

Fear gripped Leo and Fiat. They had been caught. "Lhong, we... we can explain," Leo stammered.

Fiat, desperation clear in his eyes, dropped to his knees. "Please, Lhong, don't turn us in. We only do this because of my father. He needs the money for his treatments."

Lhong's laughter was cold and harsh. "Do you think I care about your pitiful excuses? I've known about your little escapades for a long time. You two are nothing but common thieves, and now I've caught you."

Leo stepped forward, his voice shaking. "We'll do anything you want. Just don't report us. We can't go to prison."

Lhong's eyes gleamed with malicious intent. "Anything, you say? Interesting. Reporting you would be too easy, too boring. I have a much more entertaining idea."

Fiat looked up, his voice quivering with fear. "Please, we'll do anything. Just tell us what you want."

Lhong smirked, relishing his control over them. "Good. You're going to help me with something very important. Consider it... a game. And if you play well, maybe I won't turn you in."