Lemon X: Dear, Type (finale) //revised

Type couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Tharn standing there, alive and well

Type couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Tharn standing there, alive and well. Overcome with emotion, he rushed over, wrapping Tharn in a tight hug, his voice trembling with disbelief. "You're alive! I can't believe it, Tharn. I thought... I thought I'd lost you forever."

Tharn chuckled softly, patting Type's back in a soothing manner. "I'm here, Type. I'm here. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm right here with you."

Type pulled back slightly, his eyes scanning Tharn's face as if to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "I was so scared. Every moment without you felt like an eternity. How... how is this possible?"

Tharn's expression softened, his eyes filled with a mixture of relief and something more profound. "There's so much to explain, Type, but we don't have much time right now. We need to talk, and it's important."

Type looked around, still trying to process everything. "What could be more important than this? We need to figure out what happened with Lhong and... and how you're here."

Tharn shook his head gently, a mysterious smile playing on his lips. "There are things you need to know, things that go beyond what happened with Lhong. Come with me to the library. It's a place where we can talk without interruptions."

Type hesitated, confusion and worry etched on his face. "The library? Now? Tharn, we should be focusing on figuring this out together."

Tharn's grip on Type's hand tightened, his voice filled with an urgency that Type couldn't ignore. "Please, Type. Trust me on this. There are more important things right now that we need to discuss."

With a mixture of apprehension and trust, Type nodded, allowing Tharn to lead him towards the library. As they walked, Tharn glanced at Type, his expression unreadable. "I missed you so much, Type. Every day, I thought about what I wanted to tell you if I ever got the chance again."

Type's heart ached at the raw emotion in Tharn's voice. "I missed you too, Tharn. More than words can say. But why the library? What's so important that it can't wait?"

Tharn sighed, his eyes reflecting a depth of emotion that made Type's heart pound. "The library has always been our sanctuary, our place of solace and truth. There are things I need to tell you, things I couldn't say before. And here, amidst our memories, it feels right."

They reached the library, and as Tharn opened the door, Type could feel the weight of the moment pressing down on him. They stepped inside, the familiar scent of books and wood filling the air, bringing with it a flood of memories.

Tharn led Type to a quiet corner, where they could sit and talk. He took Type's hands in his, his gaze intense and unwavering. "Type, there's something you need to understand. The reason I'm here, the reason I came back... it's not just a miracle. There's a price for everything."