Tharntype: ClockWise is out!

Genre: Sci-fi, BL

Tharntype: ClockWiseGenre: Sci-fi, BL

Synopsis

In a world grappling with mental health and trauma, a groundbreaking project called ChronoGate emerges, discovered by renowned scientists Dr. Khunpol and Tharn Kirigun, promising a revolutionary solution.

But in 2037, the world faces danger from the very device meant to help them. The ChronoGate was designed to remove bad memories from people and use them as energy to control time and space. However, the project goes horribly wrong. Instead of simply erasing bad memories, it begins to erase the people themselves as their memories fade away.

To stop the disaster, Future Tharn Kirigun, a scientist who worked on the ChronoGate, decides to travel back in time to save his son and his husband, Type Thiwat Phawattakun who also died because of the device itself. He hopes to warn his present-day self and others about the dangers of the project. When he arrives in the past, he finds that his present self is deeply involved in the project and believes strongly in its success.

Future Tharn tries to convince his past self that the project will lead to disaster, while the present Tharn remains focused on making it work. The two Tharns clash as they argue about the project's risks and benefits.

Present Tharn, who is committed to the project, dismisses these warnings. Future Tharn must find a way to convince his past self and work with present-day Type and their child, P'hai, to prevent the impending disaster.

The story blends science fiction with emotional and moral challenges as the two Tharns face off and work together to save their family from the dangers of their actions.

Character Description

Dr. Tharn Kirigun (present)

A brilliant and ambitious scientist deeply involved in the Chronogate project. Tharn is dedicated to using his expertise to tackle global mental health issues along with his colleague dr. Khunpol. His work aims to revolutionize how traumatic memories are handled, with implications for time manipulation. Despite his professional success, his personal life is marked by warmth and a deep love for his family. He is driven by a sense of responsibility and a desire to bring about positive change.

Type Thiwat Kirigun (present)
Tharn’s supportive and caring partner, managing both household responsibilities and their young child, P’hai. Type is portrayed as a loving and attentive parent, concerned about the well-being of his family and the implications of Tharn's groundbreaking work. He is skeptical about the Chronogate project’s potential risks but remains dedicated to his family.

Present P’hai (present)
The six-year-old child of Tharn and Type. P’hai is curious and perceptive, often asking questions that reflect a deep understanding of the world around them. Despite their young age, P’hai’s comments reveal a sensitive and thoughtful nature, contributing to the emotional depth of the story.

The Man in Black Robe (future Tharn)
A mysterious figure whose appearance and actions create tension and intrigue. The man’s unexpected arrival and his connection to Tharn’s work hint at deeper, possibly darker elements within the Chronogate project.

Dr. Khunpol
A key figure in the lab alongside Tharn, khunpol is focused on completing the Chronogate project. His work involves intricate details of neural pathways and memory manipulation, contributing to the project's overall success.

This synopsis and character descriptions set the stage for a story that blends scientific innovation with personal drama, exploring the profound impact of technology on human lives and relationships.

Note: This isn't the final list of characters. As the story progresses, there will be a burst of new characters that will be introduced.