13

"Why is he calling you Fudge?" Harry whispers as we head to the mainland on a speed boat. "He likes the way my face looks when I cum," I whisper back. Harry leans away from me and pulls a disgusted face.

"No everything has to be said out loud, Slone."

"You asked."

"And I regret it."

I shrug and grin at him. Honestly, we have been friends for twenty years, he should know better.

"So...is this a thing now? You and Austin?"

"I want it to be...but...Harry, he could really hurt me and I am scared," I whisper. Don't be surprised at how open I am with Harry; the man knows my bowel movements.

Harry's brows shoot up and he looks worried immediately. I have done it all; I have been on a one-night stand, a friend with benefits, a girlfriend, a feance, and a wife. Relax, the marriage lasted twenty-seven minutes. We broke up in the chapel parking lot. Drunk nights in Las Vegas - that old cliche. I have also been the other woman - I am not proud of that by the way. I have been friend-zoned, cheated on, and stalked. I have also been hit, but don't worry, I punched that asshole right back and he cried like a bitch. I sent a strongly worded email to his mother too - who raises men like that? Shameful. I am selfish and have always been focused on myself in all my relationships. But, it's different with Austin. I am scared.

"It's OK. I will be there. If it all goes South, I will pick up the pieces like I always do," Harry says, putting his arm around me and pulling me into his side. "I know, Harry. Thank you," I whisper. "But, Slone...I think you got something there. Lou has been telling me about him and he is different with you...I think you could really hurt him too," he says. Do I have that much power over him? I lift my head and look at Austin. He is gripping the wheel, his nuckles white and his jaw clenched as he stares forward.

"Is he alright? He is not moving but he looks aggressive."

"He is imagining murdering you because you are touching me."

"Get off me," Harry says quickly, pushing me away. "I don't want that man's fist in my face," he hisses, sliding away from me on the bench.

"Grow some balls, Harry."

"He has some very nice balls," Lou says giggling as she slides in between us and cuddles up to Harry. I hope they get married one day. It is sweet to see Harry so in love. I sigh and stand then wobble over to Austin. As soon as I get to him he puts an arm around me and pulls me to his side protectively. "We need to talk about those boundaries, Fudge, or Harry will need his jaw wired," he mumbles.

"We can talk on the plane. But, you need to come to terms with Harry. He is non-negotiable. He is to me what Lou is to you."

"I don't like him touching you."

"You don't like anyone touching me. Is that one of your boundaries? You only have two, be wise with how you word your boundaries, old man. I am a sneaky bitch."

He turns his head and glares at me with an unapproving face. "Have you and Harry fucked?" he asks; I can feel his body starting to vibrate. He man is a possessive man. That's fine. It works in my favour because I am a possessive girl. I don't want anyone touching my shit either. "Have you fudged Lou?" I ask raising my brows.

"Be serious, Slone."

"I am being serious. Harry is the equivalent of a brother. I will respect the boundaries you set, and I will pander to your silly possessive ways. But I won't give up who I am or who I love, and you need to respect that."

"I don't want you to give up who you are."

"Now we are fucking talking," I say with a grin that sips off my face real fast. What the fuck did I just say? "Five," he mumbles. My eyes widen and shoot to Harry and Lou at the back of the boat. "Run, Fudge," he whispers in my ear. He can't be fucking serious. Here? This boat is tiny, and there is nowhere for me to run or hide. But, when I look back at him, I can see he is very serious; he doesn't give a fuck where we are. I turn to jump off the boat, he will have to punish me in the water, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me in front of him. I am now trapped in his arms between him and the wheel. "Hello, Fudge," he whispers in my ear. "Grab hold of the wheel for me; keep her straight, princess," he mumbles, taking my hands and placing them on the wheel, my knees going weak. I am going to fucking die today.