Nothing interesting.

"Bye mumma bye papa I'm going to school" I said and went to my so called school .

At school...

"Hey Anaconda 🐍 you are late again"I rolled my eyes🙄 as my best friend tease me"com'on your house is just 10 mintue away from and still you manage to be late everytime" " Yes any problem"I said "no not at all" She sunggle. Soon our classes start and all we are doing is judging the teacher's outfit and talking about how our life was going. ...

"finally school is over now" She exclaimed " Who said that school life is the best life I literally don't want this much best in my life" "we just only come school for attendence and meeting eachother" hi-fi"you will come tomorrow right" She asked me "unfortunately yes" I sigh😓"ok bye"bye" we went .

At home...

"Mumma I'm home" "You was late today" she asked " No I'm not" "Go and fresh up I'm going to pick your brother from school" "Ok go safely" she left and after scrolling for some good minutes I went to take shower after that we had our lunch and then I do some dishes.

After sleeping 2 hours I went to attend my coching (literally the worst part of my day those 2 hours look like 2 years).

Then Im home again scrollin phone and doing my home work.

"papa" I and my brother jumped off the bed and greet him " Both of you how was your day" "As usual" both of us exclimed in a same tone.

Then having lunch four of us had a chit chat and then went to sleep😴💤

But I was awoke thinking about what if my life continue like this like no interest in study, games or anything just want to be rich. I sigh and close my eyes with these thoughts that may be in future I can but deep down I know that if I didn't do any effort then I end up like other girls which I don't want.

And next day the cycle start again.

That's all my dear 📓dairy.