Friends

Walking down the stairs and entering the room where their bodies are reserved with care and safety they look for others so,they came outside and saw very few people are admit there probably some don't know about this place.

"Yes they are back after a long time there is a rumours that one of their known person is behind this all" " But I heard that they we there for some of their professional work" " Maybe yes or not Who know the truth about them 😕"  They heard two r...

"Yes they are back after a long time there is a rumours that one of their known person is behind this all" " But I heard that they we there for some of their professional work" " Maybe yes or not Who know the truth about them 😕"  They heard two receptionist are talking about some matter mostly to be seems about Harika, Anvi and Navya they tried to ignore this gossiping and move back to the room but their next sentence make them stop and it was the answer of their question too.

" Do you know who they are " " Don't you know they own this place for the treatment of poor and terminal patients"
"They do have lot of money then...what work they do" " Yes, they are...... "

"Good morning" Hospital staff which were present their greet Harika, Anvi and Navya when they arrived in, they greet them back and went straight to the room. Where they found three of them already seating (maybe they saw their arrival and they came here).

Females greet them. They do the same.
After taking a glazed over their treatment they asked them about their families like where they live and their personal and professor life style to study about them and their conditions which help in their treatment.

Males replied that their parents lived abroad for past 3 year because of their professional work but they always loves their own country and it's culture they are basically belong from an healthy indian family, and about their profession they are businessmen but they loves lo live a free life and enjoy their self and observe the nature.

Harika - so you are saying that you are business person that might be the problem of your condition right now.

Everyone gives her a strange reaction

Yash - Ms kiddo come to the point what you want to explain.

Harika - Look from last night I was keep thinking about how could you guys be involved in accident but as now you said that you are business person then this might be the work of your enemies to hang over your business.
😑

..................
One eternity later

Anvi - here we go again with her criminal, justice system.  Don't mind her ok, just her knees have some weakness that's why her brain is not functioning well.

Males hide their smile at her Statment.
🤭🤭🤭