The"Secret "

After reaching Green Health hotel, three of them had to go towards the fifth floor. They searched for Room no. and got that room. 

They went in it and couldn't believe their own eyes. What they saw was the lifeless bodies of Rihan, Aarav, and Yash. The wires and that machine bipping were making instance environment around them. 

"How did you come here? Do you know them?" The nurse asked. "What happened to them? They were all fine a day before" Navya said," What are you talking about? They are admitted here for two months. " The nurse answers "What were you talking about yesterday? We all had a conversation between us, and you are saying they have been admitted here for the past two months." Harika said, " Excuse me Ma'am. I think that you had some misunderstanding". "How could you say that we know them, and met them yesterday". Harika speak up" She said the right thing. They were admitted here some months ago" Anvi speak. 

The doctor entered the room. " Do you know them?"

Harika - What happened to them?

Nurse - They got into an accident a few months ago. They were declared to be dead, but when doctor Khana checked them, they were all alive. He started giving them treatment. They are now in a coma.

"How could this be possible?🙍‍♀️we had a conversation before"

Doctor - Here, in their report, we found severe head injuries in their brain due to the car accident which led them to be in a coma.

Anvi - how long you are giving them treatment. 

Doctor - well, I was included in this case for two months, they were admitted here. The hospital team found them and some other doctors treated them but, getting no sign of stimulation, they declared them dead, but then I started my treatment.

Anvi - what did you diagnose then? 

Doctor - with my personal experience, I can only say that it is due to brain injury. External wounds are cured, but there is something internal and this hospital didn't have equipment for these kinds of cases.

" Nurse, leave them alone. " The doctor ordered.

Both of them leave the room.

Navya - what on earth is this happening to us? 

Harika - that was all a lie, nothing more. They were someone else. Com'on guys we saw them yesterday. How could they have been admitted here for the past 2 months?

"That's all the truth", they heard a familiar voice and saw Rihan, Aarav and Yash behind them. 

Navya - look they are here in front of us all fit and fine. They are someone else having same look's like you guys. 

Aarav - those are we. 

Harika - what rubbish you are talking about you are here in front of us. 

Yash - we are not, actually. (he forwards his hand to let Harika touch it and. She can't. Her touch can move freely) 

All the females were so shocked that to whom they were talking as human beings they were actually "souls". Their current body is lying on the bed (lifeless). 

They left the room and went out of the hospital because that was something they wouldn't experience before and neither had thought about something like that. 

Taking some time to receive themselves back, they again went inside the hospital and talked to them about the matter.

They entered the room and saw them sitting on a nearby bed looking at their lifeless bodies.

This feeling is something else when you can see yourself dying with time and none of your close-ones had some idea about you. You are just living and seeing yourself getting treated. This is hard for you. It breaks you and clinches your soul. You regret your own decision to live in this state. You either want to live or die completely. At least it's better to be living with the false hope of your recovery when the doctors have already given up on you. The last hope inside you also get burned in that specific region, and you lose your own self, your identity and your loved ones. 

Anvi - what happened with you? 

Explaining to them that they were all happy before and going on a trip, they got into a car accident and when they got to consciousness their bodies were lying, and they were far from that. They tried to get back but failed and finally got admitted here, losing all hope for their lives. They went to a bridge and thought about how short their lives were, but then the females saw them and the only one who could. They came into their dark life as a shining star. They have got into a new hope of life. At least they were those would know what actually happened to them. 

Navya - none of ur family members know about your state. 

The males nodded no, to the statement.

Rihan - everyone thought that we were on a trip. 

The doctor came to check them. 

Harika - are you able to see something there, doctor? 

Doctor - to whom? 

Navya - for you how many people are present here! 

Doctor - obviously for me there are only four of us who else. 

" Then how can we see them" girls said in disbelief. 

Doctor - to whom? 

Anvi - nothing to none. 

Doctor - well you didn't answer my question. Do you know who they are to you? 

The males and females looked at each other. 

Harika - yes we know them. 

Doctor - what were you talking about before you met them and had a conversation?

Navya - today we got to know about their state, so...it was hard for us to believe at first.

Doctor - be strong. He left

Females again looked at the side of males who were busy looking at themselves. 

How could on earth this kind of fictional thing? Can happen. This kind of thought makes you think differently about your surroundings. Everything you see can be a hallucination. We think we are living a difficult life, but then we meet someone and start to think that what we saw was nothing compared to them and what they were suffering from, is terrible. 

Will females help them or not? 

Did they leave them or stay with them? 

Stay tuned.