Oh! Not again

A new unpleasant morning for three of them they do their morning routine and left to do their work basically the work was all about making wine.

At night

Getting tired of the day they went back to their room only to find out those same person peeking in their room. "YOU"

Anvi - how dare you! What the hell you are doing.

Harika - you all are stalking us.

Navya -or you too are a part of these gangster.

"Hey, Hey wait! wait! first of all stop blaming us you are getting us wrong" males stand in their defiance. "you are wrong from head to toe"females exclaimed.

All of them start arguing with eachother by those noise the security guard reach up hearing the footsteps females check on the surrounding.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GO AND SLEEP NOW! "Guard scold them
" We are not actually those who are making noise" they point toward male but there was no one other then them only. "There is no one other then you are you fooling us just go to your room" he said "But they were here a while ago"they try to make him belive themselves but he leave. They went to their room and think about how those male can disappear in a blink.

Next morning they wake up with alot of tiredness yesterday incident didn't let them sleep properly.

At work all were apart from each other as a punishment of last night.

Anvi's POV

She was thinking about last night incident that how can someone disappear in a blink of time. Suddenly she saw a male figure one from those males he come toward her. She thought that he is one from those gangster and try to avoid him but the next word he said blow her mind.

"if you want to escape this place at midnight meet me at the roof top" he leave after saying this and she shout to stop him "Hey! ,Listen Mr., O! Hello,Who are you,Hey! ,Mr. Tiger" He look at her like 'seriously' "How dare you to call me by such name" "Look Mr. Whatever you are. how can i trust you that you will help me and i even didn't know about you"

"Ms.angry bird you don't have any other option if you want to escape you have.to" he lane toward her level with a 😏smirk "That's not my name Mr. Tiger. " " And That's not mine too.remember what I said" and start going " I WILL NOT" "YOU WILL MS. ANGRY BIRD"

" Haa! What the hell he think about himself I will not!" she said to herself.

After completing her work she take a break and Navya join her.

Navya's POV

She join Anvi and tell her about her meeting with one of that male from those males she tell her that he want her to meet him at midnight in the roof top Anvi join her in amusement that one of them said the same thing to her they described the feature of them. They start thinking that whatif they should go or not.

"I WILL NEVER OBEY YOU MR. BUNNY! GO TO HELL! " Harika curse and meet her friends they asked that what's wrong with her and she explained them that she also meet one from those males and they also join her and the same thing that 'midnight roof top' now all of them are confused.

At midnight

They don't know but all decided to give the second escape as a try and believe them they somehow reach at the top and find no one there

They don't know but all decided to give the second escape as a try and believe them they somehow reach at the top and find no one there. After waiting for a while they thought that it just a prank and turned back to leave but stoped when they here those femiliar sound.

They come out of nowhere and surprise them with their presence.

Harika - where did you come from we are here from almost half an hour but didn't find a single clue about your presence and now..

Navya - you all are very suspicious that day you disapper and then peek behind the pole, yesterday when the guard come you just become invisible and now from nowhere you come in front of us.

Anvi - who are you whts your name and why are you helping us in our escape and how did you know where we are what you do here.

"wait! Three of you calm down let's start we our name"

-My name is Rihan.

- I'm Aarav.

- Hey ladys I'm Yash.

girls nodded their heads

Rihan - what's your name?

Navya - before that tell us about yourself.

Yash - we had already now it's your turn.

Harika - we are asking about why you are interested in helping us what's the reason behind that.

Yash - a long story.

Harika - we want to know tell us. Yesh started

"Actually we belong jfrom a middle class family one day we find application in which we can talk to our soulmate we login in that and we really find our dream girls the love of our life our soulmate and found that they are here we somehow convinced our parents and come here but found that they got Kidnapped by someone and sell to other country in search of them we are here too.

Anvi - we are not clear by this that why you all are helping us

Aarav - we found you in the same state that why we got to know that they run from the place and they are nearby that's why we want your help too.

"What kind of help"girls said .

Aarav - we will help you to escape this place and you help us to find them.

Navya - why only us then.

Rihan - actually at our first encounter we were committing suicide cause after reaching here we found that those girls were cheating on us but after you stopped us and then left we got a message that they are kidnapped and you also want to escape that's why.

Harika - give us some time to think about this.

Yash - we didn't have that.. I mean we don't know what will happen if we didn't meet them at the right time tell us tomorrow we already planed how to escape this place.girls nodded an left from there.

What do you think their dission will be do they believe what they said and help them.

Stay tuned. ....