Escape?

"Let's go they are coming" said Harika closing the diary Anvi left with her friends Harika and Navya.

All of them settle down with some other people who were present there and waiting for their name to be called but today was not their day to be sell out. "everyone get back to their work " a man from the group of gangster said and everyone leave.

Navya - I'm tired of all this! What on earth we had done that we are facing this all.

Anvi - don't worry Navya tonight we will escape this place.

Harika - Are you cooking something in your mind.

Anvi show them a car key 🔑 "THIS IS... "

Anvi - shh!! Don't you dare to shout and tell everyone about this scheme idiot.

At midnight three of them somehow manage to escape their dome and drive a red cabriolet car. " Finally we all escape that hell" they exclaimed in joy.

After a drive of sometime they were finally reach on a road near a bridge and their car stop

Naviya -Why did you stop the car. they come out of the car.

Anvi - maybe there is some problem occur.

Harika - can't you check the car before.

Anvi - we are not on a long drive or in a picnic that you want me to check every detail we are running away from gangster.

Harika - atleast you should check the car before staling it.

Navya - guys stop arguing let's just focus on this matter. They start to fixing that problem when suddenly Anvi's eye find something unexpected.

Anivi - am I seeing the right or I have some problem in my eyes (she rub her eyes).

Navya - their is problem in your brain first fix that.

Anvi - seriously guys ,look at them are they Committing suicide.

Both of them look that direction and find three young man standing at the edge of the bridge probably looking like they gonna jump off it. They rush toward their direction while shouting
"HEY STOP IT".

Navya - Hey! are you all crazy or what that you are hanging at the edge of this bridge can't you find any other place (she get a glare from both of her friends).

Harika - don't you know suicide is also a crime you all might be in cage in case of killing your own self.

Anvi - or instead of supporting eachother you all are here to die have you ever think about your loved ones?

Three of them were looking at them like they hadn't see human before meanwhile they continuously blabbing. Dragging them to reality they asked them about their presence.

*Thud* " SHIT MAN!! " they rush toward the car which is now had fallen into water. Cursing their faith they see the car getting submerse in it.

And after a while those men come in search whom they are running from, only to caught and take them back

Meanwhile they were saying them to set them free from all this but that of no use the car which they stole that actually belongs to the leader of those gangster who is now in sorrow of losing his already dead father's favorite car. "trust us that's not our fault this never happen if we had'nt see those jerks" said Navya" This is all happen because of them there they are they are at fault caught them too"Harika exclaimed. All of them look at the direction that they point but didn't see anyone. "your faith is with you that you were something important related to my work otherwise your lifeless body is floating right there"The leader said in rang.

Seating along with those gangster Three of them take a last look of the bridge and saw them peeking out of a pole.

" Wish we never meet again " Cursing them for their ongoing condition they back off and accept to go along with them.

Let's see who will decided what will come next you or your destiny girls.
You....
Or
Your faith..