Regret

"Oh! God, what's going on!" The doctor injected Aarv because his BP was continuously dropping.
.............

Running in the corridor, females banged open the door of their room and saw that the condition was now under control.

Questioning about their health, they got to know what was going wrong with them as they were reacting to almost none of the stimuli. It's risky for them to get into an operation in this state and if they do something there are 70% chances of brain death. Neither do they have their parents' consent and don't know where they belong from. They also didn't find the reason behind their unconscious state. That's why they remain take their hands back.

Doctor - I suggest you take them to a better hospital where they have good treatment, otherwise they remain in this state.

Females nodded their heads in agreement.

After the doctor leaves, they search for Rihan, Aarv, and Yash in the hospital, but they are nowhere to be found. Then they decided to find them outside the hospital.

Getting outside the hospital and roaming in the streets for some time, they finally saw them and approached them.

Navya - what are you all doing here?

Aarav - nothing, just sitting casually. Well you are still here. You had a flight to your home today if we are not wrong.

Anvi - yes, actually, we will go tomorrow. We decided to stay here because it's late now.

Yash - we're really sorry that, because of us, you all have to suffer this much.

Harika - stop blaming yourself. There are some other reasons that we are not going.

Yash - other reason here?

Harika - yes there are some.

They nodded their heads.

They all walked in awkward silence.

Females were thinking about how they should say that to them but didn't get the courage.

Rihan - do you want to say something?

Navya - us... No... No, not at all do you want to.

Rihan - no... Why should we?

Again, they are stuck in an awkward moment where all of them think about breaking the silence.

And finally.

Navya - Actually we have decided to take you with us. (She said in one go)

"WHAT" Said Aarav, Yash and Rihan, in harmony, widened their eyes and covered their chests with their hands dramatically.

Anvi - A... Actually, we want to say...that we want you to come with us for your further treatment not... T... That's what you do... Think.

😯😯😯 they make their faces like O.

Harika - so... Do you agree...

Rihan - how can we? You have already suffered a lot because of us. We don't want to trouble you more, thanks that you're thinking about us.

Navya - no we didn't, we just want to help you because you helped us too in our escape.

Rihan - that's your humbleness, but we don't want to be a burden on you.

Harika - who said that you are, we didn't we want to help you genuinely, and we have a doctor too.

Yash - That's good.......but wait.... You had a doctor? 😧