Teaparty! (Bubbletea)

A/N: WOAAAAA- IT'S NOT FLUFFYSHRIMP IT'S A MIRACLE WHAAAA- sorry this one is super short! My motivation died and I'm trying to get it back :'D btw their dating because yes also Teagans room is the only one with a separate room cause she's girlboss))

Teagan loves Tea and Poppy loves parties. Why not combine the two?

Teagan set the teacups on the table. Atop a beautiful, elegant white tablecloth.

A knock at the door made her look over at it. She walked over and opened it.

Poppy was there, holding a brown bag and 2 very large cups with lids and straws and some type of liquid.

"Poppy! Did you bring the tea?" "Of course I did!" Much to Teagans surprise. She handed her one of the cups.

"Oh...! What uh... Is this?" "Tea! Bubble Tea!" "...Ah..."

When Teagan told her to bring whatever tea she liked she meant Teabags... But... Oh well...

She looked at the drink in her hand. It was a light green. Like matcha. With bubbles at the bottom of the cup.

Poppy's was the same. But light pink.

"Well come on in! I made up some scones for us to have with the tea!" "Oooh! Okay!"

The tea wasn't like what Teagan usually drank. It was very very sweet.

The bubbles at the bottom were chewy with an odd flavor. But not necessarily bad.

Infact underneath the tooth rotting sweetness, she quite enjoyed the matcha flavor!

It was also nice to not need to refill the teacup.

After they finished their tea and scones (Which Poppy enjoyed!) Teagan looked outside. A smirk formed on her face as she got an idea.

"It's getting late, dear. Would you like to stay in my room tonight?"

They both knew damn well she wasn't asking because it was getting late. Her room was right down the hall.

"Y-Yeah! Sure!" "Excellent! I only have my bed though, is that okay?"

Poppy's face turned red as she stumbled over her words. Teagan giggled at this and kissed Poppy on the check.

"If you decline that's perfectly fine." "N-No! I- I want to!" Teagan gave her another quick peck on the cheek before pulling away.

Teagan gently grabbed Poppy's hand "I'll lead you back to my room." Poppy didn't have a verbal response. She was far too flustered.

Teagans room was a nice warm brown color. It was tidy and smelled of Tea. It helped calm Poppy's nerves.

Teagan took her Boa off. Setting it on her bedside. Poppy took her bow off too.

She realized her PJs were still in her room. Thankfully she had worn more casual clothes. A T-shirt and sweatpants.

Teagan meanwhile, was wearing a Skirt and a Crop top. It definitely looked more casual than what she usually wore.

Teagan sat down on her bed. Patting a spot beside her. Poppy sat next to her anxiously.

Teagan found how nervous Poppy was to just be around her cute. She kissed Poppy on the lips before laying down.

Poppy slowly laid down beside her. Not getting too close.

She couldn't help but stare at Teagan. It was almost impossible to pull her eyes away from the beautiful woman in front of her.

She felt kinda creepy staring at her like that. But there's no way in hell she could fall asleep when she was so close to Teagan-

"Everything okay, dear?" Poppy flinched "O-Oh! yeah. I'm fine...!"

Teagan smiled at her "You sure? You look nervous." Poppy mumbled something under her breath.

Teagan giggled gently. "If you'd like to move closer to me you can." Poppy blushed harder "...Really...?"

Teagan smiled "Of course." Poppy nervously moved closer to Teagan. Who gently wrapped her arms around her.

Poppy was paralyzed for a moment. Before slowly wrapping her arms around Teagan.

"Goodnight dear..." Poppy's body started relaxing. God she was tired. "...Goodnight Sweetheart..."

A/N: I'm eepy this could be garbo))